Here we go! | Page 326 | Vital Football

Here we go!

Of course they have little to do with Brexit. 40,000 HGV tests cancelled according to the Road Haulage Association. Of course the Tories could simply give visas to HGV drivers, if that's what they want to do, Brexit doesn't stop that. Not been shopping yet this week, but the shelves have been full up every time I have. Despite the predictions that covid would cause mass unemployment there are a million jobs going, wages are rising etc. Not a great fan of the tories now they have delivered Brexit for me, but after voting for Labour most times till about ten years ago, I would never vote for this bunch.

https://www.rha.uk.net/news/news-bl...gv-driving-tests-must-be-tackled-immediately-
Because the problems with HGV drivers has not been exacerbated by Brexit has it?

I refer you back to my earlier post. There are shortages and there are empty shelves. Brexit is at the very least a contributory factor.

You can deflect and deny all you like but it does not change the reality.

Can you recall what was on said bus? As a memory jog, you tiresomely mention this every week.

I do remember the message on the side of the bus but I didn't mention it.

My memory must be failing me, though, because I don't recall mentioning it too often in past - in fact, I can't recall the last time I mentioned it at all. Can you enlighten me?

I do remember the message on the side of the bus but I didn't mention it.

My memory must be failing me, though, because I don't recall mentioning it too often in past - in fact, I can't recall the last time I mentioned it at all. Can you enlighten me?
You notice that the question hasn’t been answered, just deflections..?

Fortunately he lost an election (at least most people think so) or he would have been given it by Bozo by now.
i notice they are already talking about some things in the NHS that seem to suggest a progression of the 2 tier system , i.e based on wealth

The Strett Special, chap!

Maybe he's just collating all of my weekly mentions of the Brexit Bus and he'll be responding shortly, so let's give him a bit of time.

Once he's done that he might then respond to my original point with something pertinent - I'm almost certain he will.

Maybe he's just collating all of my weekly mentions of the Brexit Bus and he'll be responding shortly, so let's give him a bit of time.

Once he's done that he might then respond to my original point with something pertinent - I'm almost certain he will.
I think he will first have to accept that it’s happening before he can then decide it can’t be because of Brexit in any way shape or form. Takes time to double down on a losing argument.

Just been busy fella.
You. You was meant as a collective. You (lot) never stop mentioning that bus, chap.
I’ll be sure to be clearer next time.