Here we go! | Page 325 | Vital Football

Here we go!

Can only speak from my own experience but at Sainsbury's in Beeston in recent weeks I've noticed shortages of fresh fruit, veg, yogurts, milk, cereal and pet food in particular.

We have still been able to do our shop by buying alternatives to our usual products so no real harm done. But 'having less choice' wasn't plastered on the side of a bus, was it?

So, to be equitable, you must agree that all the good things we’re seeing (fastest growth in G7, wages rising, unemployment dropping) are also because of Brexit? Or is it just the ‘bad’ you attribute to it.

Can only speak from my own experience but at Sainsbury's in Beeston in recent weeks I've noticed shortages of fresh fruit, veg, yogurts, milk, cereal and pet food in particular.

We have still been able to do our shop by buying alternatives to our usual products so no real harm done. But 'having less choice' wasn't plastered on the side of a bus, was it?

I can’t remember record levels of venture capital tech investment in the U.K. being plastered on the side of a bus, either

You'll be glad to know that all of those things are available in abundance in Australia but we are short of submarines.

But these are left leaning outlets which you have cherry picked for your narrative.
Al-jazeera?? Very left leaning I must say.

Besides what has left or right got to do with Brexit? Lienking will be most upset if you suggest that all Brexit voters were Tories.

Try again…

Last edited:
Still doesn’t change the question of what being left or right has to do with Brexit??

Keep trying…
For some reason a few on here portray brexiteers as right wing, I was even asked if I had a copy of Mein Kampf ffs. And I was pointing out that the articles you chose for your debate were from left leaning outlets.

For some reason a few on here portray brexiteers as right wing, I was even asked if I had a copy of Mein Kampf ffs. And I was pointing out that the articles you chose for your debate were from left leaning outlets.
What has that got to do with the question of whether the shortages are caused totally or partially by Brexit?

Either Brexit has had an impact or it hasn’t and left or right is irrelevant.

As for the articles, if you think they were the only ones then you are mistaken. I just picked the top ones. BBC I deliberately included because the left believe it is bias to the right, the right think the reverse and leave and remain think the same.

Are you trying to tell us that the shortages have nothing to do with Brexit? Seriously? 😂😂😂

Of course they have little to do with Brexit. 40,000 HGV tests cancelled according to the Road Haulage Association. Of course the Tories could simply give visas to HGV drivers, if that's what they want to do, Brexit doesn't stop that. Not been shopping yet this week, but the shelves have been full up every time I have. Despite the predictions that covid would cause mass unemployment there are a million jobs going, wages are rising etc. Not a great fan of the tories now they have delivered Brexit for me, but after voting for Labour most times till about ten years ago, I would never vote for this bunch.

https://www.rha.uk.net/news/news-bl...gv-driving-tests-must-be-tackled-immediately-