Here we go! | Page 293 | Vital Football

Here we go!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-58300897

Good to know the tories have got everything in hand. After being warned 6mths ago about rip off testing, with a week or so to go until the end of the summer holidays, all those cowboys are on their very last warning!

Also looking forward to getting ripped off on the return of roaming charges.

Pretty sure Strett gave a guarantee none of this shit would happen. Please god dont tell me he has made a similar promise about relegation.

Good to know the tories have got everything in hand. After being warned 6mths ago about rip off testing, with a week or so to go until the end of the summer holidays, all those cowboys are on their very last warning!

Pretty sure Strett gave a guarantee none of this shit would happen. Please god dont tell me he has made a similar promise about relegation.
Its the guarantee that matters, not whether it happens or not. Now its happened i look forward to learning how its a good thing really.

Its the guarantee that matters, not whether it happens or not. Now its happened i look forward to learning how its a good thing really.

My PCR test was £43 to get back into the UK. There are a lot of thick people about who haven't got the skills to Google 'Cheap PCR tests for travel', but rely solely on links from a Gov. website, knowing that the Gov are corrupt.

It was much easier to get into France, than to return to the UK, unless you jump in a dinghy that is ;-)

What? PCR tests for travel?
I cannot remember making such a claim, TBH.

My PCR test was £43 to get back into the UK. There are a lot of thick people about who haven't got the skills to Google 'Cheap PCR tests for travel', but rely solely on links from a Gov. website, knowing that the Gov are corrupt.

It was much easier to get into France, than to return to the UK, unless you jump in a dinghy that is ;-)

But it says 20quid and is a massive pain in the arse trying to find one. European PLF is much easier.

Lord Beefy Botham is going to be our trade envoy to Australia.
That's not a joke, it's Liz Truss's latest win.

This despite Ian's own assessment of his contribution to trade deals as "pointless" as recently as last November.

By the by, he's a tory brexiter with little business experience other than a fairly recent wine venture (in Australia).

Lord Beefy Botham is going to be our trade envoy to Australia.
That's not a joke, it's Liz Truss's latest win.

This despite Ian's own assessment of his contribution to trade deals as "pointless" as recently as last November.

By the by, he's a tory brexiter with little business experience other than a fairly recent wine venture (in Australia).

I didn't think too much about this appointment, then when I saw that Femi was Tweeting his dislike to it, I suddenly became pleased with it.

Australia recently appointed Matthew Hayden as their trade envoy to India.

A cricket mad nation, appoints a cricket legend to be an envoy for trade with another cricket mad nation.

These are faces to open doors, it's quite naïve to think they will be responsible for trade negotiations, although to battered remainers, it's a nice negative story I suppose.

Australia recently appointed Matthew Hayden as their trade envoy to India.

A cricket mad nation, appoints a cricket legend to be an envoy for trade with another cricket mad nation.

These are faces to open doors, it's quite naïve to think they will be responsible for trade negotiations, although to battered remainers, it's a nice negative story I suppose.
Battered? Something fishy in that comment old stick.

Battered? Something fishy in that comment old stick.

Talking about all things food.
I try not to eat too much meat these days, but as you may know, it's a tad more difficult in France than it is in the UK.
Last week I made the error of ordering the Plat de jour which was Andouillette. It was a dish I had heard of but could not remember why, and I don't like consulting Google when out, so tried my luck.
I can still taste it now, the dirty, foreign...

I'll stick to the fish dish next time, battered or not :-(

So not only are we having to get 20,000 military personnel to try and drive commercial HGV vehicles ( sill leaves us short of 130,000 ) we are now asking for prisoners to cover the shortage of workforce in many industries

Great 😡
Dirty Barry the nonce coming to a school kitchen near your children soon

So not only are we having to get 20,000 military personnel to try and drive commercial HGV vehicles ( sill leaves us short of 130,000 ) we are now asking for prisoners to cover the shortage of workforce in many industries

Great 😡
Dirty Barry the nonce coming to a school kitchen near your children soon

Rehabilitating prisoners and getting them back into work can only be seen as a positive chap. Anyone claiming different is nothing but a crying remoaner baby.

The Brexit benefits keep on coming