Here we go! | Page 267 | Vital Football

Here we go!

Ca

Careful Radford, you could heading into the Stettisphere...

Still trying to work out strettonomics duk

Fairly sure i remember him saying brexit was meant to raise animal welfare standards.

I asked it b4 but i wonder how long it will take b4 all these little bullshits add up enough for people to finally admit the whole thing has been a massively expensive and painful vanity project with no fucking benefits for animal vegetable or mineral

Still trying to work out strettonomics duk

Fairly sure i remember him saying brexit was meant to raise animal welfare standards.

I asked it b4 but i wonder how long it will take b4 all these little bullshits add up enough for people to finally admit the whole thing has been a massively expensive and painful vanity project with no fucking benefits for animal vegetable or mineral
we all knew it before, even they did, they just got off riding the wave didnt they. Just wanted change and fook everyone else. Thats kinda how it really was.

Taking local countries freedoms and opportunities from your own people and pretending it will all be made up by doing some deals with countries the otrher side of the world. Hardly green progress either is it? Even on that now basic level we should be trying as a globe to source more locally. How many businesses are now going to be seriously importing and exporting from places like Oz or even the States? Id say only the huge companies, to the detriment of all the smaller ones. Thats how big government works tho, not working with many, but controlling via the few

Again, this was obvious AS it was happening. The same both ways of course too so its traders without products to sell there, not just exports. Even as we were stating its happening to us n real time, there were people denying it.

Of course it is always going to be worse early in the changeover. The long term situation dictated by the new rules we introduce... But with BoJo making up his own rules randomly it doesnt bode well for a quick turnaround.

Is there anyone in the world who thinks Liz Truss is a credible person to negotiate trade deals? (Though I don't suppose she does any of the hard graft, just grins inanely and announces the result).

I try to remain neutral, but from what I can glean, Liz Truss is playing a blinder. So many trade deals already in the bag, and lots of biggies to come.
The Paciifc Rim, CANZUK, India , Mexico, possibly US etc:-
And UK now exporting more to the ever expanding World, than to the EU.

I try to remain neutral, but from what I can glean, Liz Truss is playing a blinder. So many trade deals already in the bag, and lots of biggies to come.

Fairly sure u r making that up. We lost trade worth 480bn (the total value of trade done with the eu pre brexit), how much are deals super liz has bought back?

I'll tell u, a fraction of that. There is scope to grow but its not a given. As india showed,.negotiations with a bigger country can also have unintended consequences.

It will be jam tomorrow for the next 20 years

Hi Strett, I love the new name.

Fairly sure u r making that up. We lost trade worth 480bn (the total value of trade done with the eu pre brexit), how much are deals super liz has bought back?

I'll tell u, a fraction of that. There is scope to grow but its not a given. As india showed,.negotiations with a bigger country can also have unintended consequences.

It will be jam tomorrow for the next 20 years

From the ONS Trade Balance for April, released on11 June.

"Trade with non-EU countries continues to be higher than with EU countries in both imports and exports. However, with the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and recession, it is too early to assess the extent to which this reflects short-term trade disruption or longer-term supply chain adjustments. We will continue to assess this over the coming months."

I rest my case.

Don't always believe half truths that the denigrators of our country perpetrate: they don't always convey the whole story
Half the lies they tell are not true, to be sure.
PS:- I am not Strett, but I admire his testicular fortitude for ploughing through the Guardianistas who inhabit this site.

"Trade with non-EU countries continues to be higher than with EU countries in both imports and exports. However, with the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and recession, it is too early to assess the extent to which this reflects short-term trade disruption or longer-term supply chain adjustments. We will continue to assess this over the coming months."

I rest my case.

Don't always believe half truths that the denigrators of our country perpetrate: they don't always convey the whole story
PS:- I am not Strett, but I admire his testicular fortitude for ploughing through the Guardianistas who inhabit this site.

A 23.1% decline in trade tends to have an impact lolz

I rest my case.

You Mailistas are all the same.

I rest my case.

Several actual lols.

1. Resting your case.
2. That only half the lies they tell aren't true. (none of the lies they tell are true.)
3. Plucky, big-bollocked, Strett ploughing the guardianistas.