Here we go! | Page 239 | Vital Football

Here we go!

We're ahead of the curve on Vital!
It appears Andrew Neil has taken a dislike to the insult gammon and calls it a hate crime.

We are ahead of the curve. The NI police report mentions “academic pedantry”. It’s as if it has been written by one of our own.

We are ahead of the curve. The NI police report mentions “academic pedantry”. It’s as if it has been written by one of our own.

Lol.
It'll calm down in Ireland and they'll soon perk up when they start lifting taytos and harvesting heather.

Wait, what?

Trade between the UK and France bounced back towards normal in March as firms adjusted to life after Brexit, according to analysis by French customs officials.

Imports from Britain climbed to 107pc of typical levels after taking Covid effects into account, the research found

As most sensible people stated at the time, the January plunge was almost entirely due to stockpiling pre-Brexit.

Wait, what?

Trade between the UK and France bounced back towards normal in March as firms adjusted to life after Brexit, according to analysis by French customs officials.

Imports from Britain climbed to 107pc of typical levels after taking Covid effects into account, the research found

As most sensible people stated at the time, the January plunge was almost entirely due to stockpiling pre-Brexit.
How is Boris handling his N Ireland mess so far?

Wait, what?

its still added costsand vat etc and there cant be the same trade, im a typical exporter and importer and UK is now a last resort as opposed to a first when it comes to suppliers. Considering my allegience to the UK is probabaly a lot stronger than other Europeans then Id say it doesnt bode very well.

USA USA USA
Must be Marxist, Communist, Nazi, terrorist sympathisers

Look at what you could have won if you hadnt decided to read guff in the news that said it wasn't achievable or that it was radical rantings of a mad man who likes Jam

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1618135032650.jpg
    FB_IMG_1618135032650.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 7
How is Boris handling his N Ireland mess so far?

Like his appearance and his hair an absolutely shambolic mess

Fucking tramp
Imagine if that was a left leader dressing like that

Fuck in ell

Dont care for Prince Phillip but did you see state of Boris yesterday when chatting shit to the media

My gaaaaawd

Oh so you think I REALLY thought it. There's actually a lesson for here then, not me :grinning:
Strange. I thought you always said what you thought was true. My dreams are shattered. Next you'll be telling me that Stretts is serious.