Here we go! | Page 238 | Vital Football

Here we go!

Not sure that answers the question.
The query I have is that a person who is gleefully calling a group of people racist for voting to leave the EU is using a derogatory name to group them all together in a deliberately negative based on their skin colour.

I know this is difficult for you to comprehend as you’re always the victim & it’s never your fault but not all people who voted leave are racist but all racists voted leave.

Ken Clarke for example is a gammon the drinking, the right wing views, the age, but he clearly didn’t vote leave

I know this is difficult for you to comprehend as you’re always the victim & it’s never your fault but not all people who voted leave are racist but all racists voted leave.

Ken Clarke for example is a gammon the drinking, the right wing views, the age, but he clearly didn’t vote leave

So over 16m people voted to remain but not a single one of them is racist?

I’d be very shocked if anyone who voted remain was in the EDL or the BNP or UKIP or had ever been convicted of any racist offence yes. Even the anti Semitic old labour lot were quite often leave. I’m not saying all leavers were racist but all racists voted leave.

I’d be very shocked if anyone who voted remain was in the EDL or the BNP or UKIP or had ever been convicted of any racist offence yes. Even the anti Semitic old labour lot were quite often leave. I’m not saying all leavers were racist but all racists voted leave.

....listen, we all know it hyperbole (aka bollocks) and I know we can't possibly have any official figures but what is your estimation of the percentage of leave voters being racist?

I don’t know I don’t know them all personally but even you must admit there is a strong correlation between BNP, UKIP, EDL membership & racism & also voting leave. The whole rhetoric of the leave campaign was dog whistling to racists or in the case of for example Farages poster actual racism.

....listen, we all know it hyperbole (aka bollocks) and I know we can't possibly have any official figures but what is your estimation of the percentage of leave voters being racist?

Very low probably single figures now what do you think the % of racists who did vote leave is? People in racist groups, people going on marches, people convicted of racism, people sacked for it?

And what's your definition of racism? Someone that's fucked off at not getting a doctors/hospital appointment? Someone that can't get a job in a warehouse cos it's full of eastern Europeans or just someone that hates another person cos the colour of their skin or the language they speak? Or just someone that's patriotic? Is it really so wrong to love your country but fine to be a 'proud Yorkshire man', 'a proud midlander'...etc, 'a European', 'a proud Scot', 'a Forest fan', etc, etc, but wrong to be 'English'?

And don't be mistaken for a minute into thinking I'm 'patriotic', our history repulses me but why is everything so wrong than the thing YOU believe in; that's the very definition of bigotry

Last edited:
Theresa May. Racist or not?

Same with Cameron it’s a tricky one as they were remain & praised Nelson Mandela when they were older but both were young conservatives when the young conservatives were calling for Mandela to be hung.

Same with Cameron it’s a tricky one as they were remain & praised Nelson Mandela when they were older but both were young conservatives when the young conservatives were calling for Mandela to be hung.
Racist as fuck, duck, just like the majority of Tory MPs (who happened to vote to remain). You don't have to be in the NF, EDL, etc to be racist

And what's your definition of racism? Someone that's fucked off at not getting a doctors/hospital appointment? Someone that can't get a job in a warehouse cos it's full of eastern Europeans or just someone that hates another person cos the colour of their skin or the language they speak? Or just someone that's patriotic? Is it really so wrong to love your country but fine to be a 'proud Yorkshire man', 'a proud midlander'...etc, 'a European', 'a proud Scot', 'a Forest fan', etc, etc, but wrong to be 'English'?

And don't be mistaken for a minute into thinking I'm 'patriotic', our history repulses me but why is everything so wrong than the thing YOU believe in; that's the very definition of bigotry

Anyone who can’t get a job & blames immigrants is a fucking idiot that needs to look hader, work harder or manage their expectations.

Being proud of your country also doesn’t mean you have to disparage others or other countries or pull up the draw bridge & stop anyone else coming in. As for the doctors appointments that is stupid as how much of the NHS staff are immigrants? That is about Tory cuts & entitled idiots going to the drs with a sniffle & blocking all the appointments.

Anyone who can’t get a job & blames immigrants is a fucking idiot that needs to look hader, work harder or manage their expectations.

Being proud of your country also doesn’t mean you have to disparage others or other countries or pull up the draw bridge & stop anyone else coming in. As for the doctors appointments that is stupid as how much of the NHS staff are immigrants? That is about Tory cuts & entitled idiots going to the drs with a sniffle & blocking all the appointments.

OKD, I think Norman Tebbit's hacked Woanz account, have a look into it mate please :thumbup:

OKD, I think Norman Tebbit's hacked Woanz account, have a look into it mate please :thumbup:

I nearly said needs to get on their bike as well.

Obviously things have now changed with COVID & Brexit but at the time of the referendum it really wasn’t that difficult to get a job & you certainly couldn’t blame immigrants as the reason.

It’s correct that you only have to work an hour a week to count as employed, but it’s not correct that the government has manipulated the definition. The current definitions of employment and unemployment were set by the International Labour Organisation (ILO) in 1982, and not by any particular government. Most other countries also use this definition.

The ILO is an agency of the United Nations with a mission of “promoting social justice and internationally recognized human and labour rights”, comprising representatives from trades unions, employers and governments.

The ONS started collecting quarterly figures using the ILO definition from 1992 and that data from 1971-1992 using this estimate was back-calculated.

So you can safely and accurately compare 2019 and 1979 figures.

The ilo is used but as you point out ons also reports data, and others too. Comparative research is actually quite tricky when its not a lay discussion. Employment has risen with populations, wasnt seen as a political issue until early 20th century with the american new deal programme.

Within employment figures are hidden a number of stories- the decline in full time work and the rise in part time work. Much greater participation by women. Current figures hide the gig economy.

You also cant really talk about employment unless you also talk about wages since employment is not an end in itself.

Bottom line is u want to sell the narrative that employment is high which is a proxy for everything all right. Im not buying chap. Truth is the economy had barely recovered what it lost in 2010. Covid and brexit will take their toll. Far too early to make conclusions how big an impact but the early 'teething problems' from brexit have cost jobs for no obvious benefits.

I nearly said needs to get on their bike as well.

Obviously things have now changed with COVID & Brexit but at the time of the referendum it really wasn’t that difficult to get a job & you certainly couldn’t blame immigrants as the reason.

I think you can take any month of any year and see that the job vacancies will be a lot lower than the unemployed (no matter how much the government, red or blue, manipulate the figures)

Last edited:

We're ahead of the curve on Vital!
It appears Andrew Neil has taken a dislike to the insult gammon and calls it a hate crime.

We're ahead of the curve on Vital!
It appears Andrew Neil has taken a dislike to the insult gammon and calls it a hate crime.

What an absolute gammon bellend. Still it’ll help his profile for his new Fox News U.K. channel.