Here we go! | Page 187 | Vital Football

Here we go!

I think it's more of a symbiotic relationship; both need each other and both would be poorer if the relationship was to degenerate further than the sabre rattling being observed at the moment.

We are in the middle of a pandemic and the majority of politicians now find themselves more than just junket butterflies, they are having to make decisions, and from where I'm sitting, it appears not many like doing this.

In the UK, the security blanket of the EU has been ripped off our political classes bed, and the EU have got their own complex situation to manage, so the optics in an increasingly right-moving Europe, don't see Brexit as anything other than a unmitigated disaster.

I dont think its right moving, tho certainly in some places we have the same %'s of idiots and racists as most other nations. There are always arguments as to whether social stuff should start from home rather than as the whole but they are small arguements, Both Brexit and Covid have emphased the importance of good relationships and cooperation. Id say these things will swing things left if theres a real shift from the middle

Is it just me or are choccy hobnobs a lot more expensive these days

Just you...

I confidently predict food prices will not go up after 1st January as a direct result of any deal we do/do not strike with the insufferable EU.

Please bookmark and you can all come back and flay me sometime in the New Year, if only to assuage any anger you may have, because it won't be the catastrophe many hope it will.