Here We Go...... | Vital Football

Here We Go......

Had to happen the PL are in for a long and expensive court case, heres hoping we get a result

I wonder on his reason to do this, apart from the £££ one.

Is he going to argue that he had a bidder at £340m, that the league unfairly turned down, and due to Covid, it is now worth say £200m, and hand over £140m, and then sells to PCP, or does he have other reasons to push his luck???

I wonder on his reason to do this, apart from the £££ one.

Is he going to argue that he had a bidder at £340m, that the league unfairly turned down, and due to Covid, it is now worth say £200m, and hand over £140m, and then sells to PCP, or does he have other reasons to push his luck???

You're reading too much into it. Ashley doesn't like being mugged off and that's exactly what the premier league is trying to do. As much as I despise Ashley I think his actions after the collapsed takeover speaks volumes.

Typical Ashley trying to shift blame so he looks the victim and 52,000 sheep will willingly flock to SJP when restrictions are lifted. All so he doesn't have to give away 10,000 season tickets in order to fill the stadium. Once again thinking of his own pocket!

As much as I detest Marsters, Hoffman, the PL and the top 6 cartel, I wouldn't trust Ashley as far as I can throw the fat ****! All that this will prove is that all 3 parties are lying and nothing will come if it!

Typical Ashley trying to shift blame so he looks the victim and 52,000 sheep will willingly flock to SJP when restrictions are lifted. All so he doesn't have to give away 10,000 season tickets in order to fill the stadium. Once again thinking of his own pocket!

As much as I detest Marsters, Hoffman, the PL and the top 6 cartel, I wouldn't trust Ashley as far as I can throw the fat ****! All that this will prove is that all 3 parties are lying and nothing will come if it!

That's a pretty elaborate conspiracy for someone who doesn't give a fuck whether the fans like him or not. Do you really think he's going to court with the premier league as some elaborate pr stunt? Everyone already knows what Ashley is and he doesn't care.

Also, it makes absolutely no sense to say the pr stunt is all to get people flocking back:

1. 52000 won't be in the stadium any time soon

2. Even when the fans are allowed back in the place will be full anyway. Ashley doesn't need to go to court to make that happen.

Honestly I don't know what to think where Ashley is concerned, I wouldn't put anything past the ****. He's proved time again in the past that just when you think he couldn't get any lower, he always manages to outdo himself. Yet gets away with it scot free!

He is keen for this takeover to go through because there's not many potential suitors rich enough to pay the extortionate price he wants. Perhaps he thinks the PL owe him compensation for preventing him getting top dollar for a club that he may now have to sell for a reduced price to another group. There's no guarantees that if Ashley wins the PiF consortium will come back to the table!

He certainly isn't doing it for the good of the fans or for NUFC to achieve it's potential be becoming the richest club in the world! Say he does get compensation, will that money go back into the club if he remains the owner? Haha will it fuck!

For me it's the fact that the majority of fans are siding with the fat **** just because they want the PL strung up by the balls. I do too but don't forget who's responsible for 13 years of penny pinching mismanagement and downright lies, it isn't the PL!

"Honestly I don't know what to think where Ashley is concerned, I wouldn't put anything past the ****. He's proved time again in the past that just when you think he couldn't get any lower, he always manages to outdo himself. Yet gets away with it scot free! "

Can't argue with that !

It seems unlikely that fat bastard would be spending money on a top legal team if he didn't fancy his chances of winning, and more important if there wasn't still some buyers for the club waiting in the wings.

it seems strange that Ashley would hire Nick de Marco QC (who has an excellent reputation) along with Shaheed Fatima QC to help in the fight against the Premiership over the failed bid. De Marco said in May that the Saudi authorities had facilitated the activities of the beoutQ pirate network and blocked action against it.

it seems strange that Ashley would hire Nick de Marco QC (who has an excellent reputation) along with Shaheed Fatima QC to help in the fight against the Premiership over the failed bid. De Marco said in May that the Saudi authorities had facilitated the activities of the beoutQ pirate network and blocked action against it.

He’s in the perfect position now to advise on how that is or is not now the case and whether the Saudis have rectified it.

Mac he was commenting before the WTO report was published when the speculation was that they were going to come down heavily in favour of bein et al, that did not happen. He would also be unlikely to take such a high profile brief if he didnt think he could win, reputation is everything with the silks

So I've heard Bruce and you get your reputation by your success. The other QC, Shaheed Fatima has been called 'Supreme Court judge' material so I've been reading. This should give the Masters something to chew on, especially with Bill Bush his number 2 quitting his position last week.

The papers were tipped off about the WTO report, and its findings hours before it was published, they then wrote a series of articles, linking the Saudi's, when in effect the report never mentioned them, and if anything cleared them. The leak to the press was... Bill Bush, Masters, Richard Keys, one of them is going to be fed to the sharks, on the way through this.....

Blackstone Chambers have removed an article from their website about them representing NUFC against the Premier league. I wonder if anything has happened ?

Perhaps they've found evidence that Ashley has been lying again, I mean it's not like he hasn't lied his way through 13 years of ownership is it?

They don't want to tarnish their reputation by being associated with that fat fucking lying ****!