Here We Go - Here We Go - AGAIN | Vital Football

Here We Go - Here We Go - AGAIN

redderthanred

Vital Reserves Team
The collapse at the end of another season has started for the shaggers :wahey: -

Here's what some of the in-breds are now starting to post........ :rofl:

Mitch McMinn@MitchellMcMinn

https://twitter.com/MitchellMcMinn/status/984335439271051264
Replying to @dcfcofficial

I’d be saying that we have no passion and desire to be worthy of a play off spot. No effort considering we’re supposed to be a top 6 club.
8:40 AM - Apr 12, 2018
Twitter Ads info and privacy

AMG Electronics Ltd@ltd_amg

https://twitter.com/ltd_amg/status/984321552643747840

Finish 7th so we don't have to go through this anymore then we need too. Then next year win every game until January then go on holiday till May.
7:45 AM - Apr 12, 2018

david allton@AlltonDavid

https://twitter.com/AlltonDavid/status/984179868798783489

Terrible negative football, pass backs, sideways passes, central midfield completely static and not making runs to open up the game, Huddlestone like a statue, no effort, need I go on?
10:22 PM - Apr 11, 2018

derbyrob@RobertLeggett4

https://twitter.com/RobertLeggett4/status/984171132399095810

We're playing wolves not the champions of Europe..its like having clough in charge again ..boring negative crap
9:47 PM - Apr 11, 2018

Read that Rowett put a defensive sub on last night to keep the score down and protect their superior goal difference. Thats confidence in your players!

Would love Nige to be able to rouse his team one last time and get a result on Saturday.

With games against Cardiff, Middlesbrough & Villa still to come a loss at Burton could be curtains.
Can’t wait...

Wolves could easily have had a hatful last night, Derby were that bad.

I sort of want them to hang on to a playoff spot just for the amusement of watching them bottle it! ?

The average age & the wage bill at the sheep are not things to envy. They will have to have a huge & expensive clear out soon plus the various allegations in the upcoming court case have probably only just started as well :59:

There are a few of their players I would have but certainly not the whole side and not the manager either.

Would be nice to pick and choose, but I would certainly swap their squad for ours. Their average age is only a year higher than ours. We have Murphy, Watson and Geddy on two year contracts and we are looking to sign Dawson! Vaughan, Cohen and Dejagah may help to lower our age a bit.

Maybe so but their squad comes with their wage bill which isn’t great and we are slowly getting on top of ours. Think it is two years too late for Dawson so hopefully not now.

I hope you're right. I really can't believe the wage bill we have had for a bunch of sub-average players. Transfermarkt (maybe not the best source) shows them as having 23 players in their squad. Shows us as having 30. Not their fault, but every season we seem to end up paying players who don't or can't play. Hobbs, Cohen Dejagah, Fuentes and we now seem to have added Bridcutt (why is he not playing?) , Vaughan and even Geddy has barely played, until the last game.

Also not sure who is out of contract on the returning players Lam, Ward, Cummings, Traore, and Clough .

Last edited:
There will always be players that are surplus but the Fawaz years have left us with a considerable number of players that don’t justify the wages they are on. A number of those are nearing the end and others will be paid off I reckon.

As for Bridcutt I would like to see him get a run as I think he does have a place in the squad.

Read that Rowett put a defensive sub on last night to keep the score down and protect their superior goal difference. Thats confidence in your players!

Would love Nige to be able to rouse his team one last time and get a result on Saturday.

Another great result for our neighbours today. :poop:

Well done nige. (y)

Listening to them waiting in the car for my missus.

Boro fans singing "Derby County, its happening again".

:clap: