Henri Lansbury | Page 2 | Vital Football

Henri Lansbury

Exactly.

More to the point, Lansbury is 27 and in the prime of his career, yet people are comparing him to players that have retired or are deep into their 30's. Even McGugan is heading for his 30th soon.

Our form last season absolutely collapsed the minute that Lansbury stopped (refused) to play for us. He was an excellent player.

However, he is a good time player. You want him on the deck of the Titanic entertaining on a summer's day, not organising people into the lifeboats when it is sinking

Heading for his 30th haha. Lansbury is 1 year, 11 months younger than McGugan.

Lansbury went on strike lads. He did it on the quiet unlike PVH, but he did go on strike. He's a ****

Heading for his 30th haha. Lansbury is 1 year, 11 months younger than McGugan.

Lansbury went on strike lads. He did it on the quiet unlike PVH, but he did go on strike. He's a ****

Yes, he is two years younger than McGugan. Both have their birthdays in October.

Lansbury behaved like a c*unt. But so did McGugan, and Reid allegedly pissed in a glass and made a girl drink it. That's the kind of people we talking about.

Lansbury wanted to go. It hasn't worked out for him. He has had his comeuppance for how he acted because a key year of his career has been completely lost.

He'll end up at Swansea or west Brom or Stoke or Boro- somewhere like that.

If someone is prepared to take the gamble. Look at McGugan. Watford, Wendies, Cobblers and now no one will touch him. 29 and washed up. His mates play a big part in that, absolute bell ends. Thats where Lansbury will end up because not only is he up his own arse, his mates are as well.

Reidy shit in a pint pot. Ive seen him a few times in Castle Marina with his lad and he was very normal. I assume he was pissed when he shit in the glass.

If someone is prepared to take the gamble. Look at McGugan. Watford, Wendies, Cobblers and now no one will touch him. 29 and washed up. His mates play a big part in that, absolute bell ends. Thats where Lansbury will end up because not only is he up his own arse, his mates are as well.

Reidy shit in a pint pot. Ive seen him a few times in Castle Marina with his lad and he was very normal. I assume he was pissed when he shit in the glass.[/QUOTE

A good twenty years or more ago a mate of mine was going to eat another mates shit in a sandwich after he'd bragged he'd eat anything for £20. We had a whip round in a pint jug and he was going to do it but someone else threatened to knock him out if he actually went through with it when the sandwich was presented to him.
Looked a bit of a feeble shit to be honest. Must have been a forced effort.
The bread looked nice to be fair.

I know someone who ate shit for a tenner Orbz. He was a good lad, served in the special forces but was head fucked.

He ate a table spoon of shit. I was fucking livid. I wanted to see him eat at least a dessert spoon for a tenner.

I know someone who ate shit for a tenner Orbz. He was a good lad, served in the special forces but was head fucked.

He ate a table spoon of shit. I was fucking livid. I wanted to see him eat at least a dessert spoon for a tenner.

Must have been some good shit. Guess he'd want more for eating bad shit.

Wot? U never had to eat a shit sandwich?

Did make a cat food sandwich for someone who lost a bet but wouldn't pay. That's my best shit for food story

A rush, a push and the Lans is ours.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

No

Must have been some good shit. Guess he'd want more for eating bad shit.

Wot? U never had to eat a shit sandwich?

Did make a cat food sandwich for someone who lost a bet but wouldn't pay. That's my best shit for food story

Never seen or made anyone eat shit.

Did once empty a mates bottle of kouros aftershave down the toilet & refill it with piss. He never noticed.

Reidy shit in a pint pot. Ive seen him a few times in Castle Marina with his lad and he was very normal. I assume he was pissed when he shit in the glass.

I heard of another story from his first spell where he shat on a glass table with a naked bird underneath looking at up at him whilst masterbating himself off.

Dunno what's wrong with some people?

I heard of another story from his first spell where he shat on a glass table with a naked bird underneath looking at up at him whilst masterbating himself off.

I heard he shat and filled up an entire swimming pool full of women that he had eaten the night before, then set fire to his farts and roasted them alive. He then masturbated all over their dead carcuses before feeding them to an orphanage full of blind kids suffering from sore tonsils ( telling them it was medicine) - he then went out and voted Brexit and had a threesome with Theressa May and Walt Disney's frozen head.

I heard he shat and filled up an entire swimming pool full of women that he had eaten the night before, then set fire to his farts and roasted them alive. He then masturbated all over their dead carcuses before feeding them to an orphanage full of blind kids suffering from sore tonsils ( telling them it was medicine) - he then went out and voted Brexit and had a threesome with Theressa May and Walt Disney's frozen head.

Did you hear this from Theresa May or from one of the women he had eaten the night before, because if you didn't your story isn't as good as mine!

Well you are a tree and we are still in May so there may be some truth in this chap.

That was a cricket. I cant remember whether it was Botham or Lamby. Ive got a few cricket yarns

I believed it until I saw "carcuses" and not carcasses