Hendo | Vital Football

Hendo

ayamonte

Vital 1st Team Regular
Love Hendo but fed up with continually reading/hearing that whilst he's ok for us, he's not 'ready' for ManU yet.......are they in a different league to us?

And on the same subject my Man U friend always thinks its necessary to give me a blow by blow account of each players performance every week after my 10 second summary of my team's performance......she obviously thinks its important to me.....its not!

Rant over

Love Hendo but fed up with continually reading/hearing that whilst he's ok for us, he's not 'ready' for ManU yet.......are they in a different league to us?

And on the same subject my Man U friend always thinks its necessary to give me a blow by blow account of each players performance every week after my 10 second summary of my team's performance......she obviously thinks its important to me.....its not!

Rant over
Like it or not Germaine Manure are on a different level to us as a club and alluss have been in my time watchin football,it's just the way it is,personally i dunt gi a shiny.It's bein reported our BILLY has said that unless Hendo's given assurances he'll be Manure's regular number one he wants to/gunna sign for us on loan again next season.UTMPB

With Real Madrid apparently looking at De Gea again i think it is almost certain that he will be back at Man U next season. I am sure that CW appreciates that and hence the bid for the Turkish lad. He is a very good keeper but we need to strengthen in at least 3 area's so to spend the majority of the money on Hendo is not going to happen. Although we do have rich owners, according to the Norwich fans, so maybe we will spend that money ?.

With Real Madrid apparently looking at De Gea again i think it is almost certain that he will be back at Man U next season.

You need to keep up, De Gea to Real Madrid was last week's paper talk. Today's rumour is that they want to sign Kepa Arrizabalaga. Either Real are targeting underperforming keepers, or the newspapers reporting this stuff don't actually know anything and are just making it up to fill column inches...

You need to keep up, De Gea to Real Madrid was last week's paper talk. Today's rumour is that they want to sign Kepa Arrizabalaga. Either Real are targeting underperforming keepers, or the newspapers reporting this stuff don't actually know anything and are just making it up to fill column inches...
The fact that i dont have the time to check the papers as often as you is irrelivant. It is very unlikely that Hendo will be with us next season.

The fact that i dont have the time to check the papers as often as you is irrelivant. It is very unlikely that Hendo will be with us next season.
Play nicely you 2,:giggle: I would imagine Real Madrid get mentioned wi alot of players,more than most clubs and like rumours generally,they'll be truth in very few.Worever happens wi Hendo for next season i'm sure St Christopher&the staff will have it covered,relax and enjoy wot's left of the the season is my thinkin.:yes: UTMPB

Sorry, that wasn't meant as a dig at you. I was just pointing out that these rumours and stories tend to be meaningless and contradictory. I disagree that it is very unlikely that he will be with us next season, but it's not a certainty either. I'm glad that we appear to be looking at alternatives now though, as we left it rather late this season.