Hendo.... How good is this? | Vital Football

Hendo.... How good is this?

His last interview (on official site) just says he's having an absolute ball here, loving everything. I'm torn between wanting him to go on to be a big success as Man Utd and England keeper for 15 years, and wanting him to not quite make it there and instead being our keeper for 15 years.

Lol - I know what you mean. Obviously I think we'd all want what's best for him, but whether he stays with us or returns to the mothership I'm sure one day he'll achieve his ultimate ambition of being England's no.1
Good luck to the lad.

Hendo's a gr8 charachter and defo not shy.:giggle: I still think he shud come and collect more crosses but from what i've seen so far he's probably our best keeper(and craziest,in a nice way) since the Paddster.UTCB

Hendo won't be at BDBL long enuff for me to even consider callin him DEANO,There's only one DEANO for me,and that's the Premier league history maker.UTCB

Hendo won't be at BDBL long enuff for me to even consider callin him DEANO,There's only one DEANO for me,and that's the Premier league history maker.UTCB
I dont want to call him Dean either,because it would remind me of that **** Hammond,so i'll stick with Deano.

I dont want to call him Dean either,because it would remind me of that **** Hammond,so i'll stick with Deano.
I call him Hendo cus he seems to RELISH playing for us.

Love the kid’s attitude and he was exactly the same last season by all accounts. He’s a throwback to the halcyon days of football where players seemed to just love playing, why he’s even got a 70’s haircut. :grinning: