Hendo for England | Vital Football

Hendo for England

Gr8 news for Hendo,i've said before he's still got alot to learn in my opinion but he's got the potential to be a very good/gr8 keeper.I don't think he'll be at BDBL long term so let's enjoy it whilst he is here.UTMPB

Can he be recalled by Manure before the season ends?

The way things are going at OT there could well be a new manager and a change of heart.

Can he be recalled by Manure before the season ends?

The way things are going at OT there could well be a new manager and a change of heart.
It was said to be a season long loan but i know sometimes the clubs discuss things again in January,like we did wi Woodburn last season but i don't know if there's such a clause wi Hendo's deal.UTMPB

I wiondered if their are PL rules for such an eventuality rather than allowing clubs to write their own agreements.

Hopefully Ole continues to have more to worry about than De Gea's form

I wiondered if their are PL rules for such an eventuality rather than allowing clubs to write their own agreements.

Hopefully Ole continues to have more to worry about than De Gea's form

All standard loans of 1 year can have a recall clause written into them only to be activated in the JTW. The exception is where a Club due to injuries are left with only 1 goalkeeper and the player can then be recalled within 24 hours but will not be allowed to return to the loaning club during the rest of that season.

Reyt chuffed.

Been a Hendo fan since the L1 playoff final in 2018. While Shrews lost, he put in a brilliant performance and I said to myself "that lad's going to be playing for England soon". Had no idea at the time that it would be while he was at Sheffield United!

Some facts:

Hendo is the first Blades player called up to the senior national side since the real Deano.
He is the first Blades keeper to be called up since Alan Hodgkinson in 1961.

Not bad for a bombscare!

Think it’s great for him and I’m dead chuffed he’s taken the next step but .... he’s not our player !

And I accept he’s received this recognition whilst playing in our side but it doesn’t alter the fact he doesn’t belong to us

Last edited:
He's ours for now and that's fine with me. He will return to Old Trafford - probably soon - but let's not forget the massive part he played in getting us back to the Promised Land.........and the fact that so far this season only Liverpool have conceded fewer goals than us.

For now - he's a Blade - well done Deano.

Reyt chuffed.

Been a Hendo fan since the L1 playoff final in 2018. While Shrews lost, he put in a brilliant performance and I said to myself "that lad's going to be playing for England soon". Had no idea at the time that it would be while he was at Sheffield United!

Some facts:

Hendo is the first Blades player called up to the senior national side since the real Deano.
He is the first Blades keeper to be called up since Alan Hodgkinson in 1961.

Not bad for a bombscare!
That play off final wasn't it against The Millers? I seem to recall him havin some banter wi em when we played at the New York stadium.I'm delighted for the fella.UTMPB