henderson | Vital Football

henderson

twirlo70

Vital 1st Team Regular
won us a point tonight some crucial saves. Merv looked well. Woody poor. clarke and washy shockin. Bash good again. good to see fleck back. points a point,but a very shody performance

won us a point tonight some crucial saves. Merv looked well. Woody poor. clarke and washy shockin. Bash good again. good to see fleck back. points a point,but a very shody performance
lucky to get a point brum deserved to win and should have won serious money needs spending in january on a striker or we can forget top 6

You are right Twirlo. Just seen the save near the end with his leg - better than I realised during the game. At the Kop end when Brum hit the post I didn’t think Deano got a hand to it but the reaction from the Kop suggested he did.

Egan impressed me. He quietly goes about his business but seems to get in important headers and blocks with a minimum of fuss.

Not on our best form tonight - too many changes? Take a point and move on...

Too many changes again when we play 3 games in 7 days. It doesn't work. Another poor second half fade out. Blue noses only came into it in the last quarter but they won all the second balls after half time. Fitness again seems to be an issue.

Henderson, Basham, Egan and Duffy the ones who earnt their corn tonight, others off the pace. Yes Henderson did get a hand to the first half shot touching it onto the post.

Sharp has to start in Home games our win ratio is much higher when he starts.

Pluses well its a game we would have lost last season.

lucky to get a point brum deserved to win and should have won serious money needs spending in january on a striker or we can forget top 6
In fairness thst doesn’t bother me one jot Shoreham because just like last Saturday, I’ve had it up to here with the times we could have should have but didn’t mate. I’m delighted with the point and the clean sheet, it’s about time.

We have got to stop every ball from the back going via Norwood and diagonal passes that didn't work well last night. Mix it up. When Norwood is off his game we have no other choice when Fleck is not
on his.

I'd have settled for 0-0 at half time and gone home to have a pint.