HELP | Vital Football

HELP

Barney2004

Vital 1st Team Regular
I foolishly upgraded (downgraded more like) my phone from an iphone 5 to a samsung S3. I really miss my iphone.

should i sell my samsung on ebay, and then with the money buy an iphone 4S (as thats what i would be able to afford)?

or should i stick with the S3 for 2 years?

how much would i get for my S3? i have had it since september and in mint condition.

oh dear, how long you had it, is there a 30 day calming down period where it can go back

since september mate. well past that. On my 4th month of the upgrade. Im happy enough to have the 4S 16GB if i decide to sell up. I have seen one for £160. But im just wondering if i will get that for the S3.

my contract is up next month and im upgrading from a 4 8gb which im going to sell to a 5

iphone 5 is good mate. You going to get a 5 or 5S

does anyone know how much i would get for the samsung S3?

I'm 10 minutes away from buying an iPhone for 100 quid. iPhone 4... But I don't care as long as I get rid of this samsung. Will whack the samsung on eBay for a week and hopefully make my money back on it.

I see more and more people these days saying they can't get on with Samsung phones after having an iPhone. Got to admit, i've used Android and find it very confusing to use compared to iOS. Personal preference of course.

Can't stand it mate. I'm happy enough with iPhone 4 as I have the iPad air too. Just need to fuck the samsung off

Had my Samsung SII for two years and love it. Having used both Apple and Android I can say that I cannot understand how anyone dislikes either. They work in identical ways, and both work fantastic. Of course it is personal preference.

Barney pal I will be getting shot of my iPhone 4 in the next few weeks as I still haven't upgraded to a 5s yet. So might have a deal for you

davem - 6/1/2014 18:04

Barney pal I will be getting shot of my iPhone 4 in the next few weeks as I still haven't upgraded to a 5s yet. So might have a deal for you

What size is the phone mate and what money are you looking for?

There is a place called entertainment exchange (there's one at Perry barr and one at Solihull that I know of but must be loads more).

I got Caroline an mini ipod touch thing to replace hers that broke. They buy and sell gadgets and give them a classification based on condition. They've got hundreds of iphones and samsung smart phones in there - they will buy it off you, and you can get a replacement that you'd prefer from there too.

James06 - 7/1/2014 14:17

There is a place called entertainment exchange (there's one at Perry barr and one at Solihull that I know of but must be loads more).

I got Caroline an mini ipod touch thing to replace hers that broke. They buy and sell gadgets and give them a classification based on condition. They've got hundreds of iphones and samsung smart phones in there - they will buy it off you, and you can get a replacement that you'd prefer from there too.

its on ebay at the moment on bidding. If i dont get what i want for it i will end the listing at 20 seconds and try where you have suggested. Cheers :35:

Iphone and Samsung and smart phones suck donkey balls, I'm going retro, at least the fecker will work then.