Help - Ticket Exchange | Vital Football

Help - Ticket Exchange

collingham imps

Vital Squad Member
We have season tickets in the Upper Coop, Block 6 Row Q [Back Row] 160/1/2 - 2 x Concessions and 1 x Adult, which is my Mrs's. We have to stand because of the migration from Block 7 and she is finding it increasingly difficult to stand for the whole game - so looking to swap with someone who doesn't mind standing from the middle of Block 6 Upper Tier to Block 1 - if there is anyone interested in swapping either PM me or call my mobile 07854526200 or text me - many thanks - Barry Earnshaw

PS - contacted the club but they are struggling to help because of the sell-out nature of the last 3 games

We have season tickets in the Upper Coop, Block 6 Row Q [Back Row] 160/1/2 - 2 x Concessions and 1 x Adult, which is my Mrs's. We have to stand because of the migration from Block 7 and she is finding it increasingly difficult to stand for the whole game - so looking to swap with someone who doesn't mind standing from the middle of Block 6 Upper Tier to Block 1 - if there is anyone interested in swapping either PM me or call my mobile 07854526200 or text me - many thanks - Barry Earnshaw

PS - contacted the club but they are struggling to help because of the sell-out nature of the last 3 games

Maybe best to take your mobile number of your post as you cannot be sure who reads these threads and may not be to savory...

Last edited: