Help The Fear - Maybe Win A Tag! | Vital Football

Help The Fear - Maybe Win A Tag!

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
Thanks folks, appreciated. Nice watch to win as well!

I might be on more 57, if I am laid up!!!!!!!!!

Very appreciated TC.

It is a tip top watch, so not only will this help not spend all my pension, but someone I think will be very happy with their timepiece!

Me and my mate have bought one between us. If we win I will wear it for the first six months and then him the next six months. :grinning: Good luck JF well on the way to at least covering the cost.

Last edited:
Me and my mate have bought one between us. If we win I will wear it for the first six months and then him the next six months. :grinning: Good luck JF well on the way to at least covering the cost.

Joint custody, like it. So you just ring your mate in the 6 months you don't have the watch to find out the time?!

It will look good next to the other watches I never wear now I don't work, I have a few the best being my Breitling.
For those who don't "get" expensive watches, you pay for the craftmanship not it's the ability to tell the time. They also hold value if looked after.
Well worth a punt at the price

Yes, think they are things of beauty personally. Had two lovely Tag Monaco's - also sold for treatments! I've gone from a collective of 5 to just 1 left. :nopity:

P.S. Buy some fecking tickets people! This guy has given his life to bring us all this forum for so many years, through good times and bad. Now he needs something back. Brain damage isn't fun. Help a brother out and buy some tickets!

:please:

P.S. Buy some fecking tickets people! This guy has given his life to bring us all this forum for so many years, through good times and bad. Now he needs something back. Brain damage isn't fun. Help a brother out and buy some tickets!

:please:

Thanks mate, hopefully people will be able to spare £2.50... will certainly help. And as you know, it is a very nice watch!

Up to 626 tickets sold at the moment.

No mate, if you press enter... then it gives you the option, just put in your email address and a password. :thumbup::love: