Help...... Does ifollow work on an ipad??? | Vital Football

Help...... Does ifollow work on an ipad???

I've never had any problems on my laptop before, hopefully won't have any tonight either!

For me, it works on my iPhone- iPad - desk Pc and my big TV

On your TV ? It won't let me use chromecast from my phone to watch on my TV , how do you do it ?
The only way I can think of , is to use a PC or laptop with a HDMI output , and then run a cable to the tv.

Yes, I'd be able to know how you run the stream on the big TV. I used to do that from the App on my Android Box, but then all of a sudden it stopped working - the App opened fine and there was the option to watch the match, it even went to the coverage, but froze straight away. I tried updating the App and deleting and re-installing, and even running it from the desktop version on Google Chrome, but it wouldn't work. I contacted IFollow and they said basically you can only use it on devices and not on Smart TVs or Boxes etc.

I don't think you'll be able to stream it to TV from a mobile device right now. Equally, I'd be slightly disappointed if this wasn't on iFollow's To Do list in future!

I have a small-form PC connected to my TV by HDMI. It's a simple process to login to iFollow in Chrome & set the video to full-screen mode (y)

Beyond that (and I can't guarantee results here), if you have a SVGA/DVI/DP port etc & need to connect to HDMI port, you can usually find all sorts of display cable convertors on Amazon for under £15.

Anyone having trouble logging in?
Or is it only possible at match time?

I’m trying to get a match pass for tonight’s game. But when I try to sign in it’s just going straight back to the sign in or register page. I checked and reset my password. No avail .

Using iPhone.

Anyone having trouble logging in?
Or is it only possible at match time?

I’m trying to get a match pass for tonight’s game. But when I try to sign in it’s just going straight back to the sign in or register page. I checked and reset my password. No avail .

Using iPhone.
I have just tried mine and it's all good.

On your TV ? It won't let me use chromecast from my phone to watch on my TV , how do you do it ?
The only way I can think of , is to use a PC or laptop with a HDMI output , and then run a cable to the tv.
I have no idea how it works.
I have a 56" Oled LG in the big lounge.
It's one of those types that uses a mouse thingy on the remote
I just go on the official Gills site and log in from there.
The picture doesn't fill the entire screen but it's better than the Ipad plus the sound is good.

Tonight I'll use the desktop for obvious reasons (wife is in)
That's still a decent size screen.