Hello? | Vital Football

Hello?

1972Glory

Vital Squad Member
Are we all still around or has the forum finally died a death. I guess if there is no response then that answers the question!

Well there is at least 2 of us then!. Not sure what to expect from the Fulham game, but hopefully Pablo is on the pitch. Still cannot understand why we bought Augustin if he was unfit at purchase and remains crocked with hamstring issues. The same thing happened to Michael Owen and he was never the same player. Please can Bambi score a goal!!!!

Hopefully West Brom beat Brentford tonight & we do our job tomorrow and I think both of us Are just about their,

Hopefully West Brom beat Brentford tonight & we do our job tomorrow and I think both of us Are just about their,
Well one half of that equation has gone south, hopefully we can redress the balance. I'm that desperate now that I would take a draw!!

a draw wouldn’t be a disaster ,just got to make sure we don’t lose,it keeps us going in the right directIon & with Luton coming up on Tuesday we should be looking at 3 points, And another two games out of the way ,

Played pretty poorly today in first half with enormous gaps all over the pitch, talk about a manager with balls, take off your goal scorer and centre forward, change a few things and win 3-0. It may not have been easy watching but who cares. Mitrovic should have been red carded, chances are that he probably will be dealt with later on. Roll on Luton and 3 more points.