Hello Is there Anybody Out there? | Vital Football

Hello Is there Anybody Out there?

It’s a pity. Not quite a year since this forum started up and it looks like it’s just about finished.
Andy has done a good job elsewhere but the continued ban of the word ‘vital’ is pitiful and, lack of contributors apart, I really liked the way Bloomer set this forum up.

Where is bloomer?? Has he packed his bags?? Great idea of his but it seems this forum is dead in the water (a bit like Frank Lampards Derby County!! Still worth a try Bloomer.

There was a 3 week period where I was the only one who posted anything which is why I stopped.

Hi MadAmster. First time poster and a neutral (Stockport County). Pretty sure there are people - like me - who pop on and off for quite some time before the forum is declared dead.

Is the forum in the back of the ambulance, having CPR at the moment?

Shame for it to die. Us fans of 'County' should stick together.

---

So.. er.. Lampard. Too nice? Do the Rams need a Mr. Nasty or Mr. Discipline or are the recent results down to luck or injuries?

All the best

Cropped.

Hi cropped, A spate of injuries to our more creative players has left us bereft of attacking ideas. The fact that most of those creative players are between 5 foot 6 and 5 foot 8 and almost 10 stone makes them easy to nudge off the ball or kick off the park. Lamps needs to ride this one out and we will come out the other side OK. Apart fromthe recent slump of 4 or 5 games, even the defeats have been good to watch this season as opposed to last under Rowett when even wins were dire to watch....... Stockport. I like the place. when up that way I like to have a pint or three in the Swan with 2 necks. It is either now, or sortly will be, refurbished and the gaffer is talking about getting me over to do a Northern Soul night there when it is finished.

Hi MadAmster... like Derby, Stockport has a beltin' pub scene if you like a large variety of ales and quality (sometimes quirky) venues.

SWTNs is a brilliant pub. Robbies have spent money out the back and it does look decent but inside is still a very special place. You will find many keeping the faith in the Town and wider area.

Let me know when you are about, I will buy you a pint or two and I can probably get the word about as well ;)

Cheers

Cropped.

Magic. I came over for the FA Cup tie at Old Trafford and stayed with a friend in Stockport. His lad Paul works in the SWTN. I also know a few others in and around the centre but the necks is my favourite.

Bloomer doesn't have the time at the moment to be in the forum much. Is there anyone who would like to run it and maybe get it back to where he and we would love to see it? Just pm me if so.

Ha ha!

I will pop in and say hello and any Derby stuff that pops in my mind I will get down on this forum ;)

Latest Rams News