Hefele Appreciation Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

Hefele Appreciation Thread

The booking he got was outrageous - the foul was given (fair enough) the Ref was going about his duty when their guy jumped up and run straight up to Heff and pushed him and got into his face - Heff never reacted (good on him) but both players were booked.

The Ref was getting on with the game after awarding the free kick and had no intentions of booking Heff for the foul until Thicko Geordie Bastard decided to kick off. Again Outrageous!!

The booking he got was outrageous - the foul was given (fair enough) the Ref was going about his duty when their guy jumped up and run straight up to Heff and pushed him and got into his face - Heff never reacted (good on him) but both players were booked.

The Ref was getting on with the game after awarding the free kick and had no intentions of booking Heff for the foul until Thicko Geordie Bastard decided to kick off. Again Outrageous!!
I said same at the time to my lad but forgave the ref after not giving the pen!

Difficult game to come on in last night, they were all over us - extra man etc.

Be interesting to see if AK plays Hef with Dawson, as I don't think they work as a pairing.

Hefz & Dawz are too similar only Hefz is mental he’ll do a bit of lively fisting at Direby & be a hero who’s too good for this league for some of our fans. It’s tried and tested worked for Luke Chambers for years.

Hefz & Dawz are too similar only Hefz is mental he’ll do a bit of lively fisting at Direby & be a hero who’s too good for this league for some of our fans. It’s tried and tested worked for Luke Chambers for years.

He'll be a legend if he nets the winner at Pride Park!

Think AK said probably a couple more weeks, so doubtful he will be fit to play this weekend? Possibly next week?

On that premise, we play Derby on 17th and he is banned either way - so, I'd appeal the red, so that he can play this weekend and hope Fox is back for 17th!

Another option, is moving Robinson to left CH an then Janko/Osborn - preferably the former to left back.