Hefele Appreciation Thread | Vital Football

Hefele Appreciation Thread

Agree. Defence seemed much more in control. To be fair Watson and Bridgett was excellent in front of them. Picked up most of second balls and moved it on much quicker than in previous games. Looked much more like a team.

Helps Robinson at lb he barley got done all game, Darikwa also did well few little wobbles nothing to bad. Heff and Fox look like they maybe a solid pair and should have a few games to see if it works, also thought Steele was good did what he had to do well and good rugby tackle on their striker to set up the 3rd goal.

Surprised by his mom and thought he was slow and a bit clumsy. He also got caught out of position a few times and has rushes of blood. That said his covering challenge after getting caught and his corners in both boxes alongside his organisation and constant talking to everyone was promising. I think he has a howler or two in him though.

Surprised by his mom and thought he was slow and a bit clumsy. He also got caught out of position a few times and has rushes of blood. That said his covering challenge after getting caught and his corners in both boxes alongside his organisation and constant talking to everyone was promising. I think he has a howler or two in him though.

No place for this filth on the appreciation thread

No place for this filth on the appreciation thread

exactly- even if its true!

It is clear why so many of our German friends have no personality cos hef took it all!

In addition to all of his sensible work, liked the fact he wound up a few of the opposition to put them off. plenty of entertainment to come I suspect

I can understand this to a degree.

I suppose it's easy to get carried away when your club's recruitment policy for the last 20 years has been based around keepers that can't claim across or distribute a football, defenders who get caught out positionally and can't win a header, midfielders that can neither create anything nor win the ball and non-scoring strikers.

Agreed