Hecky's first selection v Brizzle City | Vital Football

Hecky's first selection v Brizzle City

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
I wonder if he'll play Billy & Rhian up front? Hourihane in for Flecky? I just wondered what others think for sunday. UTB

Upper L1 Wes
Basham Egan Davies
Bogle Norwood Osborn Stevens
MGW
Sharp McKnee

He'll go safe for his first game. So the old guard up front.

Would like to see Slater involved.

Upper L1 Wes
Basham Egan Davies
Bogle Norwood Osborn Stevens
MGW
Sharp McKnee

He'll go safe for his first game. So the old guard up front.

Would like to see Slater involved.

Have you seen Nathan Hemmingtons report? Heck has to sell in Jan and use our youth players. We are now a development club whose primary focus is developing young players to sell for big bucks as our source of income. You need to watch it on Handsworth Blades. scary stuff. Point is he won't be able to play many current first teamers after Jan, it'll be kids. results are secondary. Think Crewe under Dario Gradi. That's us in a couple of years. 10k top crowds and a couple of big money sales per season.

Have you seen Nathan Hemmingtons report? Heck has to sell in Jan and use our youth players. We are now a development club whose primary focus is developing young players to sell for big bucks as our source of income. You need to watch it on Handsworth Blades. scary stuff. Point is he won't be able to play many current first teamers after Jan, it'll be kids. results are secondary. Think Crewe under Dario Gradi. That's us in a couple of years. 10k top crowds and a couple of big money sales per season.

So the reality is we're now a business which exists purely to make money for some Saudi investors. Not a football club. Not right.

We need to do this for now because it's the only way to recoup the wasted millions.

The team I'd pick is more like this...

Upper L1 Wes
Basham Egan Davies
Bogle Norwood Slater Osborn
MGW
McPub Brewshite

Then get Jebbison back in January and start him most games.

We need to do this for now because it's the only way to recoup the wasted millions.

The team I'd pick is more like this...

Upper L1 Wes
Basham Egan Davies
Bogle Norwood Slater Osborn
MGW
McPub Brewshite

Then get Jebbison back in January and start him most games.

It's not for now tho mate. It's the long term plan hence Heck till 2026.

Hecky has to sell in January, first they have to find buyers, is the owner willing to take heavy losses doesn't add up. Won't be able to play senior players after Jan only academy kids risking possible relegation, again fantasy stuff even our owner isn't that stupid.

It's not for now tho mate. It's the long term plan hence Heck till 2026.

I hope that's not how they're looking at it because it needs to be for now, because we have a number of expensive 'assets' we need to sell ASAP to realise the maximum value of.

There's a lot of wasted millions to recoup.

Maybe this strategy is 'we spunked it all on magic beans, and now we're in a hole. We've got to pull the belt in tight, get the overdraft down to manageable levels. Sporting success is important but for the next bit we are going for paying the bills off, as a priority, and success is secondary.'.

When you see the financial mess that clubs have got into, this would seem eminently sensible, Three years is quite a hangover. Not sure the party was worth that...

Osborn did well for Heckingbottom last season so I'd expect him to come in for Fleck in the middle. Up top McGoldrick and Brewster.

Brewster owes this club big - he's now played a massive role in two managers leaving.

I frist relaised we were a development club when we sold Mick.

I wonder if Sander will start today? It'll be interesting to see who Hecky selects i can see Osborn getting a start. 2-1 win for DEM MIGHTY BLADES is my tip. UTB