Hearn gone . . . | Vital Football

Hearn gone . . .

On balance i'm happy. We were paying his wages to do nothing. Wasn't even in match day squad. Talented, injury prone and with personal issues.

On balance he will get game time, and I presume we will have a re call agreement, a good move but surprising none the less. May never see him again. UTI

Hopefully he will get his head sorted out and realise what being a professional footballer is.

Don't think Boston will like it as they still have to play them away this season. So may hear more about him during the season.

He'll be a very bitter and disappointed 40 year old having to work for a living till he's 67 or more. No-one but himself to blame. What a waste of talent.

martonimp - 10/3/2016 19:13

He'll be a very bitter and disappointed 40 year old having to work for a living till he's 67 or more. No-one but himself to blame. What a waste of talent.
Wonder if he is aware of the Bradford Factor for his future employment!

He'll destroy that league. He could have come back and tried his hardest and progressed this year, but alas.

Signed until the end of the season, so we won't see him again. Given what Moyses expects from his players, he simply won't entertain the idea of trying to retain him for next season. Unless we hit a serious injury crisis, Hearn is history.

Scotimp - 10/3/2016 19:45

Signed until the end of the season, so we won't see him again. Given what Moyses expects from his players, he simply won't entertain the idea of trying to retain him for next season. Unless we hit a serious injury crisis, Hearn is history.

I also think that's a given. As is the fact that Nat Brown won't be seen in a City shirt again. I liked him.

He's a goner then. Mucked CM about one time too many just like Tomo. He wants players he can trust and clearly Hearn can't be trusted.

Davidimp - 10/3/2016 21:36

He's a goner then. Mucked CM about one time too many just like Tomo. He wants players he can trust and clearly Hearn can't be trusted.

Indeed, David.

This ends what has been a season of contradiction and u-turns from Hearn.

Even the Barrow fans, who were pleased to sign him first time round, don't want him anymore off the back of the last 3 months or so.

I would have liked him to stay because when he plays he looks like he has goals in him! Shame whatevers been put in his way if it is his injury or not... hopefully next season we can look to either get muldoons goals up or get someone who has a similar goal record as hearn!