Heal The Fear - Win A Tag! | Vital Football

Heal The Fear - Win A Tag!

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
Hi Folks

You might be interested, you might not! Raffling a Tag Heuer watch of mine, to raise money for an operation for my brain aches, that I can't get in the UK.

Only way I can fund raise, is doing something with a prize, otherwise I'd feel it an imposition. Quite obviously, at a tough time like this, loads of people have their own issues. So please feel free to :Fingers: it off.

But if you are interested.

The raffle is here: https://raffall.com/129716/enter-raffle-to-win-vintage-tag-heuer-aquaracer-hosted-by-jonathan-fear

And the details here: https://thefear.net/filum-disease-tag-heuer-help-the-fear/

And a more tongue in cheek one, me taking on Sir Alex Ferguson telling him my watch is better than his! https://thefear.net/win-the-watch-i-tormented-sir-alex-ferguson-with-heal-the-fear/

Gentlemen of vital Spurs, (and any ladies and others who may be lurking - I know you're there, I can see you!)

I know what Fear has been through, and it's one hell of a battle and I'm sorry to hear he has even more fights and ops to face up to once again.

Fear, for those of you who don't know is the owner/part owner of Vital.

I will be spending some money on some tickets, I hope you can all do the same.

It's life changing stuff for Fear. read this :

https://thefear.net/filum-disease-tag-heuer-help-the-fear/

(I'be just bought 20 tickets) please if you do buy a ticket, spread the word to your facebook friends.

Last edited:
Thanks fine folks, sorry it has taken so long to get back into the thread. Juggling with limited energy!

So appreciate the positive thoughts and those who have bought some tickets.

Hopefully flying out on the 8th, final tests 9th, op 10th of Nov.

Just got to hope no travel shut downs now!

Thanks fine folks, sorry it has taken so long to get back into the thread. Juggling with limited energy!

So appreciate the positive thoughts and those who have bought some tickets.

Hopefully flying out on the 8th, final tests 9th, op 10th of Nov.

Just got to hope no travel shut downs now!

Everything crossed for you J, when you can, keep us informed.

Last edited:
Hey folks, just another quick thank you and as you kindy asked, an update.

I'm alive!

Was a very strange visit to Barcelona, such a lovely place, to be that close and in a hospital room, was a torment!

Went as well as expected, got walked through all my scans before, (what a mess!),, the attention to detail was really good.

Just got to sit and wait now, early signs on some of the things are good, can be a good 30-40 days before I start to really know and up to a year you can still get improvements as things knit back together.

All too complicated to go really into, but just wanted to say, alive and hopefully soon kicking (in my gym, not just randomly!)

Good luck with the match tomorrow and thanks again!

Hey folks, just another quick thank you and as you kindy asked, an update.

I'm alive!

Was a very strange visit to Barcelona, such a lovely place, to be that close and in a hospital room, was a torment!

Went as well as expected, got walked through all my scans before, (what a mess!),, the attention to detail was really good.

Just got to sit and wait now, early signs on some of the things are good, can be a good 30-40 days before I start to really know and up to a year you can still get improvements as things knit back together.

All too complicated to go really into, but just wanted to say, alive and hopefully soon kicking (in my gym, not just randomly!)

Good luck with the match tomorrow and thanks again!

Great update.

Good to see you so positive.

You'll be getting all on Vital Spurs positivity!

Who won the TAG? LOL!

Great update.

Good to see you so positive.

You'll be getting all on Vital Spurs positivity!

Who won the TAG? LOL!

Would you believe, Villa legend, Dennis Mortimer. He wouldn't take it off me either. So was able to sell to raise a bit more towards the costs.

Such a nice guy, have to pinch myself at times, I'm lucky enough to be friends with him!

Hope all is good mate.

Would you believe, Villa legend, Dennis Mortimer. He wouldn't take it off me either. So was able to sell to raise a bit more towards the costs.

Such a nice guy, have to pinch myself at times, I'm lucky enough to be friends with him!

Hope all is good mate.

That's brilliant, well done.

I'm good, thanks for asking.

Keep up the good fight.