Head teacher threatens "racist" label to school record if 8 year olds don't attend Islamic workshop | Page 3 | Vital Football

Head teacher threatens "racist" label to school record if 8 year olds don't attend Islamic workshop

The original letter was printed in the Telegraph, so I cant see where there is more to the story than was reported. I can only imagine it was a moment of madness where she didnt think before she acted. Some teachers love putting labels on things, including pupils, some also love dishing out idiotic threats if you dont do things = like homework, going on school trips etc. Many are VERY opinionated!

Lets hope this headmistress has learned from her mistakes. That you dont point fingers and call people names just because they do not follow your remit.

mike_field - 23/11/2013 23:57

It could also be because the UN is better known as United Nonsense because in reality they are about as useful in world affairs as my left tit.

No wonder people shoot at their peacekeepers and only the UN would insist they can't shoot back lol

What do you expect when you're letting us paddies be the peacekeepers...