Head teacher threatens "racist" label to school record if 8 year olds don't attend Islamic workshop | Vital Football

Head teacher threatens "racist" label to school record if 8 year olds don't attend Islamic workshop

Trekker

Has a high horse
Disgraceful Head Teacher Lynne Small threatens parents that children will have racist label added to their permanent record if they don't attend Islamic workshop.
What would happen if it were the other way round?
She should be sacked without a huge payout.
Utter disgrace.

Do we get a link?

There was me picking light stories from the news lol

For the question, if they were being labelled for not attending an anti-Islamic workshop I presume UKIP would put them forward as MPs?

mike_field - 23/11/2013 01:47

Do we get a link?

There was me picking light stories from the news lol

For the question, if they were being labelled for not attending an anti-Islamic workshop I presume UKIP would put them forward as MPs?
I would link if I knew how sorry

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2511841/Children-8-racist-miss-Islam-trip-Schools-threatening-letter-parents-met-outrage.html

I hope that works?

Absolutely disgraceful. I agree, it a good idea to let children experience different cultures, but to threaten them in such a way if they don't attend is just not acceptable.

Matter resolved then. Kids go on trip to see a different culture, but will not be branded racist if not attending. End of story all is well in the world.

its very unprofessional and disciplinary action should be taken.

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 23/11/2013 13:20

It's not even Racism. Islam is not a race, it's a belief. She should be fired just for being stupid, never mind anything else.

Your right Heath it isn't racism, however what she has done with her stupidity is promoting racism. That is because it just puts backs up even more, as most don't get the concepts of the difference between racism and stupidity

Jesus, that gets more mental with every sentence.

Cheers for the link Trek.

You do end up worrying about some of these people teaching the next generation don't you.

Wurzel your right resolved move on in an ideal World that's what would happen but we don't.This sort of shit is food and drink to racists on both sides of the divide and great propaganda for recruitment drives and when the shit hits the fan it's the racists and the naïve one's who have been caught up in this that get the blame and rightly so.But the perpetrators are the do goodies like this woman who are just plain stupid or incredibly naïve fire the bullets.People like this should be made an example of before the shit really does hit the fan.