He gets right up their nose lol | Page 2 | Vital Football

He gets right up their nose lol

They talk about CW having no class. Read the thread and I think the word "irony" smacks you in the face

8 pages and counting

https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/277904-chris-wilder’s-post-match-interview/

I confess that I read owlstalk from time to time. It’s very rare that I see Wednesday play so it keeps me up to date about them. I also confess to having more friends who are owls than those who are Blades.
Like all forums, different opinions are aired, some from sensible and well informed posters, some very amusing, some a bit weird and some completely clueless. It can be quite an enjoyable read, but where they well and truly let themselves down is in the very childish, school playground type personal abuse of CW. I don’t get it. I assume most of these come from young teenagers or “adults” who have never emotionally matured.
Either way, it’s a bit sad - but, that’s the internet I suppose.

I confess that I read owlstalk from time to time. It’s very rare that I see Wednesday play so it keeps me up to date about them. I also confess to having more friends who are owls than those who are Blades.
Like all forums, different opinions are aired, some from sensible and well informed posters, some very amusing, some a bit weird and some completely clueless. It can be quite an enjoyable read, but where they well and truly let themselves down is in the very childish, school playground type personal abuse of CW. I don’t get it. I assume most of these come from young teenagers or “adults” who have never emotionally matured.

Personal abuse of other clubs owners, managers and players happens everyday of the week, we are no different, if that floats their boat, tear away. It's only a problem if you take it seriously.

Wonder who the clueless ones on this forum are :hmmm:

Talking to a wed fan in the hospital today about the game and both our current situations he’s sort of gutted about fri cos it means Jos keeps his job for a bit longer but then he said even if he lost it they would still get a foreign manager due to the contract with that sports company (name escapes me) as they don’t have any English managers on their books weird situation to be in that but I’m not unhappy about it if it makes life more awkward for them
chris wilder unbeaten against the pigs !

Compliment. CW was a bit tongue in cheek, complemented them and kicked them in the knackers as well. Few managers can wind up the opposition like Neil. CW is showing a bit of promise. Neil applies it to everyone though...

I think NW divided fans opinion, like marmite you either like it or you don't :hmmm:

Personal abuse of other clubs owners, managers and players happens everyday of the week, we are no different, if that floats their boat, tear away. It's only a problem if you take it seriously.

As you say, if that’s what turns them on................?

It’s a strange world we live in (for us old ‘uns anyway).

I was thinking only earlier today, how things have changed. Sport galore to watch on Sunday. FA Cup matches, PL games, Spanish football, a Rugby League International, American Football, cricket, Formula 1, Rugby Union, Ice Hockey, etc., etc. In my formative years there was NOTHING! No shops open, no sport to watch or to play. Nothing. At least that’s one thing that’s improved!

As you say, if that’s what turns them on................?

It’s a strange world we live in (for us old ‘uns anyway).

I was thinking only earlier today, how things have changed. Sport galore to watch on Sunday. FA Cup matches, PL games, Spanish football, a Rugby League International, American Football, cricket, Formula 1, Rugby Union, Ice Hockey, etc., etc. In my formative years there was NOTHING! No shops open, no sport to watch or to play. Nothing. At least that’s one thing that’s improved!

That's true the availability of a wide range of sports you are able to watch now is unbelievable.