He gets right up their nose lol | Vital Football

He gets right up their nose lol

So they’d be embarrassed to have Wilder as their manager but having cretins like Pleat, Bo Jangles and finally the Sparks keyboard player lookalike who sets up his his team up as though they were Crewe playing Man City in a City derby is fine by them.

What a strange and TBF rather pathetic lot they are :grinning:

[QUOTE="Grayblade, post: 1617588, member: 141846"

What a strange and TBF rather pathetic lot they are :grinning:[/QUOTE]

Good to see somethings don't change

Hilarious how over the moon they all are - they must be very easily pleased if that performance was good enough.

One thing is for sure - they are going nowhere :wave:

They are desperate for someone similar to our Christopher,the reality of the 0-0 victory is that the clueless Jos hangs around that bit longer

They are desperate for someone similar to our Christopher,the reality of the 0-0 victory is that the clueless Jos hangs around that bit longer
correct mr block long may king jos reign every chance he will take them down and dont believe a word of their bull***t they would love a manager like chris

Typical bitter pork nonsense, it's really grating them that eve got a much better side and a much better manager. They've spunked away millions on nothing and when FFP bites them even their average players will go to be replace by????????????? In short piggies we might not go up but you lot are f***ed for years to come.
6 year head start too

and FFP punishment hopefully awaits

Browny made a point during the preamble to the game, that indicated Westwood would trigger a contract extension if he Played a few more games.
There has to be a reason why the transfer embargo was lifted, it seems illogical to me that it was lifted, 'for no reason', the reason being that they have to seriously limit their spending, incidentally their Chairman has being saying this for some time, it seems the Deludamol, prevents any thought of the reasons or consequences of over spending amongst the core of their support.

...........and it must be said, not for the first time either.

Whatever their challenges in keeping FFP at bay this season, they will be far worse next. Their small losses from three years ago will be gone, and they now have two years of v.heavy losses to cover. If they can't run at a decent profit (projected) then they are even more boned. Unless....they got promotion like their Chairman said..? Wonder how thats going..?

Last edited:
Whatever their challenges in keeping FFP at bay this season, they will be far worse next. Their small losses from three years ago will be gone, and they now have two years of v.heavy losses to cover. If they can't run at a decent profit (projected) then they are even more boned. Unless....they got promotion like their Chairman said..? Wonder how thats going..?
yeah and surely all their top earners will have to be offloaded in january and next summer cant see them being anywhere near top six in the future

Talking to a wed fan in the hospital today about the game and both our current situations he’s sort of gutted about fri cos it means Jos keeps his job for a bit longer but then he said even if he lost it they would still get a foreign manager due to the contract with that sports company (name escapes me) as they don’t have any English managers on their books weird situation to be in that but I’m not unhappy about it if it makes life more awkward for them

Talking to a wed fan in the hospital today about the game and both our current situations he’s sort of gutted about fri cos it means Jos keeps his job for a bit longer but then he said even if he lost it they would still get a foreign manager due to the contract with that sports company (name escapes me) as they don’t have any English managers on their books weird situation to be in that but I’m not unhappy about it if it makes life more awkward for them
its strange really we play good football with somat just missing and they play rubbish football with a lot missing jos s problem is he cant park the bus in home games and thats where their most likely to come unstuck

Doyen?