Have you died? | Vital Football

Have you died?

BodyButter

Vital Football Legend
As funny as the title sounds, a few members on here mentioned dying in other threads. I'm really curious about those experiences. So, have you died? What was it like? How long were you gone for? Did you see, hear or feel anything?

As funny as the title sounds, a few members on here mentioned dying in other threads. I'm really curious about those experiences. So, have you died? What was it like? How long were you gone for? Did you see, hear or feel anything?
I collapsed and my heart stopped for a bit but it wasn’t a heart attack. I was rushed into hospital but all went well and I came home same day.
I could hear everything being said and could see too as if detached from the situation. I presume it was a dream like state similar to being super tired.
Bit strange really

I collapsed and my heart stopped for a bit but it wasn’t a heart attack. I was rushed into hospital but all went well and I came home same day.
I could hear everything being said and could see too as if detached from the situation. I presume it was a dream like state similar to being super tired.
Bit strange really

Take it St Peter didn’t want you so closed the gates and sent you back?

(on a serious note glad you’re ok now)

Last edited:
I have come very close to death twice. I did not clinically die but I was very close. I didnt experience anything. No gates, no lights, no Angel's, nothing. Which is good cus I really don't fancy living forever and I'm an out and out atheist so just backed up what I think happens.

I could of course be totally wrong and the Angel's just didnt think I was worth coming for. I just don't think we're that special a species to warrant going to the magical garden.

Once during what should have been a routine gall bladder op.

Didn't experience anything and only found out hours later.