Have talks broken down yet? | Vital Football

Have talks broken down yet?

Paul Kannell

Vital 1st Team Regular
I’d imagine after the parasite has offered a tenner for transfers, a bottle of Rioja and a Shite Direct waistcoat the game is up. Tim ‘Timmy’ Sherwood has his own waistcoat and will do it for a fiver and a lager top.

Nice one. Seeing the title, I thought this was going to be about Theresa May.

I am having frustrations with my web site, looking through the accounts and what should be expected. If the problems persist, I'll just ask Toony if he wants to publish them on here.

Talks have been said to be going into the weekend. One positive is that Rafa is still entertaining the regime, negatives include the fact that if this breaks down we wont find out until pre-season training gets taken by Beardsley.

Talks have been said to be going into the weekend. One positive is that Rafa is still entertaining the regime, negatives include the fact that if this breaks down we wont find out until pre-season training gets taken by Beardsley.
Beardsley seems to have other things on his mind, having withdrawn from Hong Kong.

Having said that, the Pard has let it be known he wants to get back into management.

End of the month when Rafa's contract ends? He will see that out then leave. Ashley will run his business on his terms and no one will succeed in changing his plans. He will squeeze every last penny out of the club without a second thought for how he does it. Anyone who thinks Rafa will be given a 'war chest' to spend on players should realise that's not on the agenda.

Beardsley seems to have other things on his mind, having withdrawn from Hong Kong.

Having said that, the Pard has let it be known he wants to get back into management.
Get ready for chilling quotes akin to “unfinished business”.

Of course he’ll be talking about the fleshpots he so often frequented rather than NUFC

Is should take 2 minutes to sort out Rafa's contract not 2 days. To me it looks like the club aren't going to change their approach and with our MD believing we've had a good season, it just goes to show how low their expectations are.

One day we'll be rid of these parasites and I just hope it will be sooner rather than later. I'd love to be the one who told the psychophant Charnley to clear his desk and fuck off. In fact I'd give the fat **** a couple of jabs on his way out.

There are reports that the talks are now over and porky awaits an answer from Benitez.

These reports will only make sense to me if he confirms his position within a very short period as his contract allegedly runs out on June 30th and the players are due back at training on 4th July.

Yep agree OM but all i can do is not give fatty any of my money

If only 52,000 others could work that out themselves but no, one sniff of a takeover by some Arab billionaire and off they pop to the box office for their season tickets. All this before Benitez has signed a new contract (personally, I don't care either way) or the "takeover" is confirmed.

Then before long the excuses start 'but but but Ashley said there would be money to spend, but but but Sheikh Mansour's cousin was going to buy NUFC, but but but Ashley has our money now so I might as well go'.

Fuck me, I have never seen so many thick fuckwits in my life!

It was made known to me at the weekend that although Rafa only has a month left on his contract, Mr Pardew still has 12 months left on his.

Mike can wheel him out & wont cost him a penny

If we had a quality local paper with quality journalists doing some delving we might know what was happening.
Unfortunately we have a local rag with poor quality reporters lead by Ryder.