Have A Look Good Read | Vital Football

Have A Look Good Read

tooninkent

Vital Squad Member
http://www.true-faith.co.uk/thru-black-white-eyes-different-class-30mar14/

Sorry if it's on here somewhere already.

Good read,the last 6 words have a poignancy.There was still a few of the flock wanting us to finish above the mancs just a few weeks ago,fuckin nuggets.

Cracking read that.
If only The Chronicle had the balls to print something similar, needs to get out to a wider audience, particularly the Wonga brigade who cant see past there own friggin noses.

Great read and much appreciate you finding & posting it.
Gives me some small comfort knowing that 'others' feel exactly the same. I had started to worry that my dislike of Parsnip in particular was becoming irrational.

Great stuff that, I'm going to copy and send about a 100 copies to Pardew, not sure the **** can read mind.

Aye, a good read, and encouraging to see the comments section thinking the same way.

How many feel this way though? It seems to be in the 90 odd percents that don't which is sad.

I find it hard to believe that a manager who constantly lies and presides over so many heavy defeats, as well as being a despicable person, still gets the support of certain fans. Utterly fucking depressing.

I think it's purely down to the fact the fans think that it could get a lot worse under another of Ashleys appointments

Nice bit of angry and pain filled writing.

About time others were coming along.

Stop going, it will change.

Sorry to sound like a broken record, but it's a message worth repeating.

I'm pretty sure if you look through the threads from the past twelve months or so, you'll find all those points raised by either me/Rex/Plats etc

The failure to gain EPDP status at first time of asking is/was a major blow to the Fatman who claimed that youth development was to be the cornerstone of the project to allow NUFC to "wipe its own nose"! Presumably after Pardwho has extricated it from Fatmans arse ?

"Newcastle failed to get Category One status a year ago, when Sunderland & Boro did.
Then a bit like a school failing their Ofsted visit, it appears they were then told what they had to put right (‘Post Audit Action Plan’).
The things Newcastle failed on appear to be not enough staff (‘increased staffing levels’) and a number of other unnamed issues to be solved by ‘new initiatives’.
NUFC were given a year to put these things right and the Auditors came back in May to see what the state of play was now.
The club would then find out from the Professional Game Board whether their ‘Post Audit Action Plan’ had been successful in June (last month)"

That was written in June 2013 and we still failed to meet the designated targets until this year.

Considering the noises around the club such as Gosling's Mum complaining that she felt the club let her son down by not considering his emotional as well as physical development, the fact that Bigi appears to be treading water in terms of his career development and the exits of relatively high profile youngsters like Spear, Tozer, Kadar, Inman, JJ plus the local lads like Airey, Donaldson and Dan Taylor all point towards a malfunctioning academy/development project.

Yet the loan sharks are allegedly pumping £800,000 a year into the Academy or was that straight into Fatman's back pocket ?

Brilliant article and I was very heartened by the comments. Next season will be the most crucial one since Ashley arrived and the non renewals become apparent....fingers crossed.

Look at the comments on Thomson House.shite there's barely a pro NUFC one among them !

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/neil-cameron-time-newcastle-united-6896208

The tide is turning which is why Fatman will probably spend this summer. Free advertising isnt always free is it ?

I'm pretty sure if you look through the threads from the past twelve months or so, you'll find all those points raised by either me/Rex/Plats etc

Read more: http://www.newcastle.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=28401&posts=16#ixzz2xjCs75sz

I'm pretty sure your name isn't one that comes to mind in relation to any kind of dissent. Nor indeed on any issue on here. You're the Mr Anonymous of the board, it's almost like you are a made up person.

OldLeazes - 2/4/2014 12:40

Read more: http://www.newcastle.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=28401&posts=16#ixzz2xjCs75sz

I'm pretty sure your name isn't one that comes to mind in relation to any kind of dissent. Nor indeed on any issue on here. You're the Mr Anonymous of the board, it's almost like you are a made up person.

:59: Harsh

It's true though.

Has something like a million posts to his name, and I can't remember a single one of them.

It's always puzzled me why Amac used this board to lecture its members on the anti Ashley cause when this board has been the most vehemently anti Ashley board for the last 5 years or so.....it's preaching to the converted.