Have a bostin wickend | Vital Football

Have a bostin wickend

gator

Vital Champions League
Like to wish all my fellow Black Country Villans a bostin wickend for the first official Black Country wickend and the first official Black Country day on Monday.So faggots and paes washed down with a few real Black Country ales yow cor beat it.

So you see Ian us yam yam's are doing fine on our own :89:

ps find out more at express & star cor do links.

gator - 12/7/2014 11:50

Like to wish all my fellow Black Country Villans a bostin wickend for the first official Black Country wickend and the first official Black Country day on Monday.So faggots and paes washed down with a few real Black Country ales yow cor beat it.

So you see Ian us yam yam's are doing fine on our own :89:

ps find out more at express & star cor do links.

Are wull be havin a bostin wikend our kid, gaggots chips and pays wull do me alright :7: Cheers gator are day even know there was a Black Country day coming up, arm bloody hopless, lucky are got me Faggots already in luv em :8:

Cheers me mon, are bin lookin for excuse for a beer tbh, nah are got one!

Cheers boys arm gooing to Durham now on a stag do doubt they will have any faggots so wool have to settle for some paes and stink everybody out later everybody.

Hope the weather holds for you all up there.

It may not be Black, but I'm off in the country tomorrow at the South Downs Wood Fair and Country Show at Horndean, Hampshire tomorrow.

Of course you are doing fine Andy, as are the people of Andorra in their own provincial way and their language only comprehensible to a small minority......but they are doing fine. :17: