Has there ever been a Villa player that you hated? | Page 3 | Vital Football

Has there ever been a Villa player that you hated?

I don’t hate players, no best pleased with those who force a move through the media, and certain snakes that sign a contract kiss the badge and out the door the week after.

No, I don't hate any. Have hated some of the actions, at times, but not overall, hating the player. Hated at the time, those who seemingly couldn't give a damn, a few a few years back who were on the piss the night before a Baggies away game (it showed and they were subbed) hate those who waste fantastic talents and hated the silly actions by some during lockdown.

Do I actually hate any player though?

No. Life is too short.

No, I don't hate any. Have hated some of the actions, at times, but not overall, hating the player. Hated at the time, those who seemingly couldn't give a damn, a few a few years back who were on the piss the night before a Baggies away game (it showed and they were subbed) hate those who waste fantastic talents and hated the silly actions by some during lockdown.

Do I actually hate any player though?

No. Life is too short.

Yup . That's about right.

He was born and raised in Leeds...

He bloody loves Jack too. Probably the pundit who lauds over him the most.

I wasn't a fan of his, but that was due to his position; he wasn't a centre-back. Though seemed to take many fans half a season before they saw it as well!
Pedantic alert, Richards was born in Brum,in 1988.

The first answer is Steve Hodge - the ****.

In modern times I just cannot stand Mich Fucking Richards. Everytime I see the thick twat on the TV or hear him on the radio it makes my blood boil. Useless fucking lump.
95% of pundits are terrible but he has set a new standard, he's more of a circus act.

I've seen Steve Hodge mentioned again a few times here and over the years as a player not best remembered, but it was a bit before my time.

What did he do exactly?

Pedantic alert, Richards was born in Brum,in 1988.

You're right, I didn't fact check. He was raised in Leeds mind. Said on this week's MotD podcast he preferred being a right-back too so perhaps the "demands" claim was mere rumour mill gossip.

Ha, surprised he thought it was acceptable for him to set foot in Villa Park to be fair.

Grant, top guy, was right to have his say!

Yes, Grant is a friend of mine, and he is a great bloke. A success in business and who has never been shy in stating his case particularly when it comes to the Villa!