Has humour died? | Vital Football

Has humour died?

I actually am useless at parking the car.
:rolleyes:
Exactly my point, so what? My wife parks miles away so she can find an easy space. I think it's shows confidence in yourself to know your weaknesses, and find a solution. Now we can't make fun of ourselves?

Exactly my point, so what? My wife parks miles away so she can find an easy space. I think it's shows confidence in yourself to know your weaknesses, and find a solution. Now we can't make fun of ourselves?
I do the same, but it's far worse here because the spaces are so tiny due to space restriction. The cars have got bigger over the years but the spaces stay the same size.
You have it easy over there. When I have visited, I was amazed at the size of your parking spaces compared to ours. It's because you have so much space, plus your cars have always been huge.

I do the same, but it's far worse here because the spaces are so tiny due to space restriction. The cars have got bigger over the years but the spaces stay the same size.
You have it easy over there. When I have visited, I was amazed at the size of your parking spaces compared to ours. It's because you have so much space, plus your cars have always been huge.
That's true. I tried convince her to get a small car, but she's not having it, Style is more important I guess.o_O

To get back to your point, stereotypes are stereotypes because they are a fact of life. My point about my inability to park properly is a good example. It is due to my inferior spatial awareness. It's a scientific fact that men have superior spatial awareness to women.

To get back to your point, stereotypes are stereotypes because they are a fact of life. My point about my inability to park properly is a good example. It is due to my inferior spatial awareness. It's a scientific fact that men have superior spatial awareness to women.

:eek: You realise that you will have to wash your mouth out with soap now?

As the father of three boys I was always picking up on adverts where male stereotypes were front and centre and yet never seemed to be criticised. One always sticks in my mind of a teenage lad desperate to go out wearing his jeans was shown walking round the kitchen in his underpants, reading the instructions on the washing powder box oblivious to the fact that the open box was pouring the powder all over the floor. Hilarious. Male shown to be inept, useless and worthy of a laugh. I always thought, even years ago, that had something similar been broadcast showing a girl doing something equivalent - e.g. being unable to park a car - to this then the outcry would have been deafening.

"Girl flu" (rather than "Man flu") anyone?

^
I cannot disagree any word of that. I've been wracking my brain for an example the other way, and I can't think of one!

I like the full version too.
First man: I've been married twice but they both passed away.
Second man: Very sad to hear that, what happened?
First man: The first one died from eating poisoned mushrooms.
Second man: That's terrible, and the second?
First man: Fractured skull. She wouldn't eat her mushrooms.
:rotfl: