Has anyone else noticed that... | Vital Football

Has anyone else noticed that...

If we win all 9 left that would take us to 100 wins in all competitions under the Cowleys.
Would be 80 league wins if we won all 9.

I was at the Donny-Barnsley game last night and if that is the standard of the top six then I fully expect us to be challenging for promotion as I thought both teams were very average.
I was thinking about that the other day. Fans of teams relegated from L1 last season (Bury, Oldham, MKD, Northampton) all have a tendency to say what an awful standard L2 is, yet last season's L2 runners-up Luton are about to go straight through to the Championship as L1 champions. Oldham and Northampton have hardly set L2 alight, and MKD have struggled at times with a squad full of Championship players.

Here's one for Scotty:

What is the highest cumulative total of points achieved by one club over three successive full seasons of 46 games?

That includes the Conference.

I was thinking about that the other day. Fans of teams relegated from L1 last season (Bury, Oldham, MKD, Northampton) all have a tendency to say what an awful standard L2 is, yet last season's L2 runners-up Luton are about to go straight through to the Championship as L1 champions. Oldham and Northampton have hardly set L2 alight, and MKD have struggled at times with a squad full of Championship players.

And Coventry who sneaked up via the play offs are challenging the plY off positions now in League One. We will be up there next year and promoted to the championship within the next 2 years. Cowleys at the helm the intregal component.