Hartlepool at home | Vital Football

Hartlepool at home

With the backing of another big crowd, against a team on a terrible run of away form, I'm hopeful of a fairly comfortable win (Notts never really make it comfortable for us though, do they?).

I'll go for 3-1.

It was a great strike by Grant, wasn't it? It's amazing how the home form ja turned around. Getting anything at all from Doncaster on Tuesday will be a bonus but the players must feel confident going into the Batnet game on Sunday. Looking forward to both games.

Have to say, Kevin Nolan with Hardys backing has done a fantastic job in a short space of time.
We've picked up bonus points against Plymouth and Exeter and crucially won the six longer-term we needed to. Only Yeovil felt like points dropped.
His signings have come off, tactics have been effective and the crowd have responded in attitude and numbers.
I think six points will do it, it would mean Orient having to win five of their remaining ten matches to overhaul us.
Roll on Donny, not far to go although there's no boozers close by and its a bit of a dull away trip. Not sure whether I'll go or not, see how I feel tomorrow.

It'll be a new ground for me. Should be a bit of an improvement on Belle Vue which I had the misfortune to go to a couple of times. They haven't lost a home league game all year so a point would be a great achievement.

runner_pie - 13/3/2017 21:23

It'll be a new ground for me. Should be a bit of an improvement on Belle Vue which I had the misfortune to go to a couple of times. They haven't lost a home league game all year so a point would be a great achievement.

Belle Vue. There was never a more inappropriate name. It was a shed in the 60's!