• Leave to other PL team

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Leave to non-PL team

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stay at Spurs

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Kane joining them proves to be the signing that finally wins them the CL, the 150-160 talked about will be well worth it to them, albeit that from a possible injury perspective it seems a big if. I can understand Levy holding out on this one, and I think that he may just pull it off.

If Kane goes to City he won't play as many games as he does for us. The constant flogging of him is what causes the injuries. Pep will use him wisely.
We have had our time with him. Time to get the big money whilst we still can and reinvest.

If Kane goes to City he won't play as many games as he does for us. The constant flogging of him is what causes the injuries. Pep will use him wisely.
We have had our time with him. Time to get the big money whilst we still can and reinvest.
It seems counterintuitive to me to have to pay an astronomical fee for a player and then have to nurse him through the remainder of his career due to age and injuries.

We're linked with the lad at Fiorentina who is solid all round. Not going to try and spell his name. It would be as embarrassing as Kane saying 'red lolly yellow lolly' ten times fast.

He is not solid everywhere. He is strong and good in the air not bad Infront of goal but slow. He is coming of his only good season so his price will be high. I don't like buying what will be our main striker unless he has ha a couple of good season's. We all remember Vincent. I still would like Donyell Malen. He is fast can play anywhere along the front 3 and knows a bit about the English game as he was an arsenal youth

He is not solid everywhere. He is strong and good in the air not bad Infront of goal but slow. He is coming of his only good season so his price will be high. I don't like buying what will be our main striker unless he has ha a couple of good season's. We all remember Vincent. I still would like Donyell Malen. He is fast can play anywhere along the front 3 and knows a bit about the English game as he was an arsenal youth

I like Malen. Like Boadu too. I prefer quick strikers but I liked the option of llorente when we had him. We've not had a plan B for many years.

I personally didn't think the fiorentina lad was that slow either.

Yep Malen for me. Still haven't seen a better option.

Oh well, the saga is set to continue, I have it on good authority, that all yesterday's reports managed to do is cause our hierarchy to get very very angry.

Two guesses at who at and it's not Harry.

Battle lines have been drawn now and this is going to get very dirty pretty quickly now.

I like Malen. Like Boadu too. I prefer quick strikers but I liked the option of llorente when we had him. We've not had a plan B for many years.

I like Boadu for someone so young he has had a few good seasons behind him and although he didn't score so many this season his all round play has improved. He is young and still learning.
He is not a snail but then he would struggle to out pace Dier.

Oh well, the saga is set to continue, I have it on good authority, that all yesterday's reports managed to do is cause our hierarchy to get very very angry.

Two guesses at who at and it's not Harry.

Battle lines have been drawn now and this is going to get very dirty pretty quickly now.

yep....160 is totally not happening. If Levy holds that line...we are screwed.

We've seen Levy say no, no no, many times and then say yes - they will be relying upon that, that said, Paraticci has it in his contract as the playing Managing director and it will be his decision first and foremost.

Will he show a stronger will than Levy and Kanes team?

I hope so...Kane has gone public and says he wants away...that is a massive step. We need this deal done to facilitate our rebuild...

I hope they get it done, and soon.

Llorente was vastly underrated by our fanbase. He was a striker i'd have liked to see us sign much earlier in his career, unfortunately for us he had bigger fish to fry.

Llorente was vastly underrated by our fanbase. He was a striker i'd have liked to see us sign much earlier in his career, unfortunately for us he had bigger fish to fry.

Coincidence that our performances sunk when he left. Whether it was his performances or his professional presence, I don't know. It certainly doesn't feel like our squad has any winners.

We've seen Levy say no, no no, many times and then say yes - they will be relying upon that, that said, Paraticci has it in his contract as the playing Managing director and it will be his decision first and foremost.

Will he show a stronger will than Levy and Kanes team?

Might be fuken God who's all pissed off now man. And that's game over. He'll be rotting in wait for nothing now that CharBrah has tripped the BigWire. Tsk tsk.

I think its damn funny tbh.

Stoopid as can be.

You think the price is £200+ now?? Hahahahaha.....

Might be fuken God who's all pissed off now man. And that's game over. He'll be rotting in wait for nothing now that CharBrah has tripped the BigWire. Tsk tsk.

I think its damn funny tbh.

Stoopid as can be.

You think the price is £200+ now?? Hahahahaha.....

Lewis vs Charlie Kane. That will have long term ramifications.