• Leave to other PL team

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Leave to non-PL team

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stay at Spurs

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unfortunately there will be an awful lot of disappointed Spurs fans who have convinced themselves that any deal for Kane is at a minimum 200mill. I'm concerned about what the reaction to the club will be like once reality strikes.
I think that fans generally have become increasingly disillusioned with Kane, his obvious desire to leave which has increasingly been reflected on the pitch, a general impression that he's nursing himself out there in fear of further injury before getting his move, and a seeming increasing indifference and disrespect toward the Club and fans who pay his wages, evidently he'd rather win trophies with England than with Spurs now.
Mutters correctly pointed out the other day that he has done the right thing by Spurs by signing a long term contract which protects his value. If the reported R160M City are prepared to spend is accurate, we should be biting their hand off.
He may well be the addition who makes all the difference to City in their CL obsession, if so good luck to him and them. He won't be the player though who gets us back into the CL. Used sensibly by the new DOF, the 160M might.

It takes a very specific formula for a fan to continue to support a player after they leave the club.

On one end of the spectrum you have Jan, who gave the best part of his career to us and won nothing, despite being one of the best CB's in Europe within that time. He also continues to be a massive Spurs fan on social media. He also left on very good terms in an emotional way.

At the other end you have someone like Berbatov who whilst with us was special, but left in a very dirty way and despite continuing to support Spurs and speak highly of the club, he has never managed to get back in to a lot of Spurs fans hearts.

In between those two you have people like Bale, Modric, Sheringham who either returned to the club after messy moves away or gave their all for season despite wanting to leave.

I think Harry will end up falling into the same category as Bale/Modric if he moves to Citeh. If he left for Chelski, he'd drop off this scale and end up with the likes of Sol.

I would literally rip City's arms off for anything over 120.

City face a real dilemma if they don't get him this summer, then they may be forced to give up for good - the investigation into the backroom leaks over UEFA's FFPR's has been rumbling on, but at last, UEFA are getting fed up with their delaying tactics and see that in itself a break of good faith.

Chelsea was banned from dealings for a lot less, it's not hard for me to see city banned from transfer dealings for a much longer period with the ban to start from immediate effect i.e. From Jan 2022 - to Jan 2023, at least that's what some are now demanding in the background along with another hefty fine..

Personally, I can see, ManC continuing to use all the legal delaying tactics in the World, but sooner or later judgment day is coming and I fully expect it to be a damning verdict with massive fines and bans - the bottom line is they've won much by cheating by financial doping and need to be brought to account.

If they now know they can't get away with it forever, they need to get Kane or his equivalent now this summer, or risk never getting the target man they so desperately need to win the charge on the CL...

Last edited:
City face a real dilemma, if they don't get him this summer, then they maybe forced to give up for good - the investigation into the backroom leaks over UEFA's FFPR's has been rumbling on, but at last UEFA are getting fed up with teir delaying tactics and see that in itself a break of good faith.

Chelsea was banned from dealings for a lot less, it's not hard for me to see city banned from transfer dealings for a much longer period with the ban to start from immediate effect i.e. From Jan 2022 - to Jan 2023 , at least that's what some are now demanding in the background along with another hefty fine..

Personally I can see, ManC continuing to use all the legal delaying tactics in the World, but sooner or later judgement day is coming and I fully expect it to be a damning verdict with massive fines and bans - the bottom line is they've won much by cheating by financial doping and need to be brought to account.

If they now know they can't get away with it forever, they need to get Kane or his equivalent now, this summer, or risk never getting the target man they so desperately need to win the charge on the CL...
The irony is, is that if Kane is being bought primarily to win the CL, he has yet to prove that he can bring his A-game to the finals and most important games.

City face a real dilemma, if they don't get him this summer, then they maybe forced to give up for good - the investigation into the backroom leaks over UEFA's FFPR's has been rumbling on, but at last UEFA are getting fed up with teir delaying tactics and see that in itself a break of good faith.

Chelsea was banned from dealings for a lot less, it's not hard for me to see city banned from transfer dealings for a much longer period with the ban to start from immediate effect i.e. From Jan 2022 - to Jan 2023 , at least that's what some are now demanding in the background along with another hefty fine..

Personally I can see, ManC continuing to use all the legal delaying tactics in the World, but sooner or later judgement day is coming and I fully expect it to be a damning verdict with massive fines and bans - the bottom line is they've won much by cheating by financial doping and need to be brought to account.

If they now know they can't get away with it forever, they need to get Kane or his equivalent now, this summer, or risk never getting the target man they so desperately need to win the charge on the CL...
Have UEFA got the stomach for another fight with City, whatever the rights and wrongs of the case?

Have UEFA got the stomach for another fight with City, whatever the rights and wrongs of the case?

I believe they have, it's about being taken for mugs the last time - which allegedly show systematic obfuscation and so was knowingly done - that's breaking good faith, which they had previously signed up to the first time they got caught....

I think they now want to nail them, in much the same way they persevered and eventually nailed Chelsea for their rule-breaking..

The quicker the better really, their cheating goes all the way back for the last 5/6 years - shame they can't strip them of their titles, but it would only be right to do just that.

Last edited:
I believe they have, it's about being taken for mugs the last time - which allegedly show systematic obfuscation and so was knowing done - that's breaking good faith, which they had previously signed up to the first time they got caught....

I think they now want to nail them, in much the same way they persevered and eventually nailed Chelsea for their rule-breaking..

The quicker the better really, their cheating goes all the way back for the last 5/6 years - shame they can't strip them of their titles, but it would only be right to do.

Hmmm. I get it but proving a break in faith is very difficult. And culturally it has very different meanings.

I'm just looking forward to the progress we will make after he's gone. Who would have thought that Chelsea would win the CL less than two years after losing Hazard. I'll settle for a fourth place finish and CL qualification in the same time period for Spurs.

Just poppin' in to say.... FAKE NEWSSSSS!!!!!

Not a shred of this "reporting" is in any way true, the source is again Duh Idiot Brother, and frankly Kanes future is now being irreparably harmed by this weird case of boneheaded nepotism.

Kane plays for Spurs this season, end of.

If he doesn't fire his brother soon, he's gonna lose £50+ from his career earnings.

Dum as shit.

Just poppin' in to say.... FAKE NEWSSSSS!!!!!

Not a shred of this "reporting" is in any way true, the source is again Duh Idiot Brother, and frankly Kanes future is now being irreparably harmed by this weird case of boneheaded nepotism.

Kane plays for Spurs this season, end of.

If he doesn't fire his brother soon, he's gonna lose £50+ from his career earnings.

Dum as shit.

If you’re so sure that Harry will stay tell him to say so himself, otherwise this is turning ugly!

If you’re so sure that Harry will stay tell him to say so himself, otherwise this is turning ugly!
Exactly!. After all, he's responsible for creating this uncertainty with his regular press statements and apparent indifferent performances. So, even if he does a U turn, it makes a mockery of his stated ambitions regardless of the contract with Spurs. I am afraid I can only see a departure at this moment in time.

To retain Kane's services would also necessitate upping his remuneration (Sonny being the top earner)??

Hmmm. I get it but proving a break in faith is very difficult. And culturally it has very different meanings.

Deliberately decieving UEFA on how income was being catagorised as non-related and then reading emails that makes it crystal clear it wasn't arms length commercial transactions - is breaking a good faith undertaking they'd previously signed up for: in effect, they promised never to lie again - which they then did.