• Leave to other PL team

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Leave to non-PL team

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stay at Spurs

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lights it up all season but when it comes to the crunch games he seemingly disappears without a trace.
It's something been picked up by many, the 'big game' performances. Even playing for U21, everyone wondered why he didn't represent the senior side. The U21's didn't make it out of their group that year and Harry didn't find the net. AT the WC, penalties galore and GB despite having some pace. The spot light will shift on him again in the next match. England have faced a lot of secondary teams in the qualifiers, so the stats look good.

In the England set up, I am beginning to think there's friction between Sterling and Kane, which has spread amongst other AM's too, distancing Kane further. I think they are not accustomed to playing with a 'go to' striker at the club level. Last season Son had lost his selfish streak and helped maintain the Kane Supremacy! He ain't getting those favours off others.

Funny how all the pundits are only now picking up on Kane's lethargy. We've endured it for almost half the season.

It's something been picked up by many, the 'big game' performances. Even playing for U21, everyone wondered why he didn't represent the senior side. The U21's didn't make it out of their group that year and Harry didn't find the net. AT the WC, penalties galore and GB despite having some pace. The spot light will shift on him again in the next match. England have faced a lot of secondary teams in the qualifiers, so the stats look good.

In the England set up, I am beginning to think there's friction between Sterling and Kane, which has spread amongst other AM's too, distancing Kane further. I think they are not accustomed to playing with a 'go to' striker at the club level. Last season Son had lost his selfish streak and helped maintain the Kane Supremacy! He ain't getting those favours off others.

Funny how all the pundits are only now picking up on Kane's lethargy. We've endured it for almost half the season.

Hmmmmm not going to help our asking price.

Hmmmmm not going to help our asking price.
May be because he ain't going an where!. SO we have to put up with the moody performances.

Whatever the outcome, I really want to see us move away from our reliance on one individual. Pool have Mane, Salah, Ferminho and Jota and none of them give a damn who finds the net. Need to drill that team ethic in to everyone.

That’s not true about Liverpool, sane and salah do not pass to each other, often moan at each other. Mane was awful last season as well
Happy to disagree. Opinions mate. Don't think it's any where as bad as we see at Spurs. All strikers have selfish streak, It's part of their cv.

But nice to have striking options....and...used frequently. What exactly did we loan Vinnie for?. We created a set up where any semi-descent striker was encouraged to snub us. Anyway, we have enough issues on our plate for the overhaul, but seeing our talisman slowly becoming a scapegoat adds to our demise.

Kane is clearly exhausted. At club level he has nobody to rotate with or when there is someone there, the manager doesn’t use him. That’s not Kane’s fault as he doesn’t pick the team.
For England, he hasn’t performed well but how much service has he had? Kane isn’t blessed with pace so he needs midfielders to break the lines & give him service where he is running onto the ball, not trying to dribble past players. That hasn’t happened yet as Southgate hasn’t actually had Foden & Grealish playing with Kane together.
More importantly, for us, Kane was the top scorer & most assists in the league. Yes, he dropped performance levels & was ineffective for lots of games but no single player plays amazing every game. It’s our management teams fault that we don’t have a decent replacement so we can sub Kane. Give him proper competition that may also sometimes play with him & we would see a different output, of that I am sure.

And that's the biggest problem of all. We need(ed) to sell him when his stock is/was at its highest. Right now it is arguably at the lowest it has ever been.

If you are talking about Alli, you are 100% right, but the minority on here recognised that option we didn't take two years ago. If Kane had left and Alli remained, we'd be looking at a fight against relegation last season.

I keep reading comments that Harry is not getting the support from the rest of the England team to do what he does best. Its something we have debated time and time again on here for Spurs. We question LoCelso, ND, Lamela, Dele, Son and say they are not providing the ammunition.

Anyhow, i have also seen the turning of the tide with quite a few now questioning Kanes movement etc which i have been on his case for about 2-3 seasons now. I do not question his World Class ability to score.

So would anyone be able to show me where to find, or post a link on here for his stats. Average touches, where he gets those touches and where he shoots from. Both England and Spurs. The stats lately are terrible, but even for Spurs, i dont seem to remember many games where he touches the ball often inside the box. I want to see if there is any difference between the two. I am wondering if he is just going through a dry spell and it will come good (Hurrah) or if this is a steady slide and we are looking at Kanes demise. Lets face it, he isnt suddenly going to get a yard of pace back.