Harry Toffolo | Vital Football

Harry Toffolo

There was no doubt with his attacking play and he clicked with Andrade straight away. I also think he needs a player of Andrade's type (one who has a trick or two and can take a man on) as opposed to an Anderson type.

Earlier in the season he seemed to have a tendency to want to shield the ball rather than just dealing with it (cost us a goal or two in the first half of the season but I forget who again (on against Mansfield?)). Can't recall him doing that for a while.

One to tie-down, as someone with resale value (along with Andrade and Anderson).

Considering his lack of games up until this season – around 80 outings in his previous four campaigns and nearly all in loan stints here and there – the fact he has come in and been an ever-present in the league for us is testament to what a good player he is. And he can only improve and get better.

Of all the summer signings, I would have to say his was the most astute of the lot, one of those which may or may not have paid off. But it has paid off in style. And if he starts the next two games, I believe he will become only the third outfield player in the last 14 years to have started every league game in a season. Name the other two...

And if he starts the next two games, I believe he will become only the third outfield player in the last 14 years to have started every league game in a season. Name the other two...
Woodyard last season, John Nutter certainly did in our first Conference season.

What i have seen of him mostly on ifollow i have been really impressed and look forward to seeing him really bomb on next year. I think he may have had a few scouts watching

I think Toffolo has been a great signing. Mr consistent with a really good engine and a good degree of Skill. I can see him playing with us all the way to The Championship :grinning:

the great thing about younger players with talent versus established 'finished items'... cost less in wages, they are going to get better. and be worth more to sell-on. $$$$$

has to be the way to go while we have management that can consistently spot a player, and also develop them.

2nd half of the season Toff has been our best player for me, come on a lot, don’t think he will struggle in league 1 at all.