Harry makes his bid as next interim manager... | Page 3 | Vital Football

Harry makes his bid as next interim manager...

A new one has been put forward to replace JM if he is sacked in the summer, the Express says Nuno of Wolves is the new fave, jesus how many more. lol!

Harry Redknapp as DOF? No thank you. He has his uses, but don't let him anywhere near the finances of the club.

Is niko kranjcar available?
m93, as my 2nd team is Pompey, you know what happened there, got there before me in NO for Redcrapp involved with finances lol!

Harry, Scott, Potter. Not good enough, not by a long shot.

Maybe not but maybe the same can be said about us as a club at present. We were on the verge of becoming elite and now look at us. We were a decent transfer window away from it. Why should we think we will get and deserve better. Spurs tinted glasses. We may shortly be a team with no European football and no world class players.

Maybe not but maybe the same can be said about us as a club at present. We were on the verge of becoming elite and now look at us. We were a decent transfer window away from it. Why should we think we will get and deserve better. Spurs tinted glasses. We may shortly be a team with no European football and no world class players.
So true. With no European football on offer we become an even harder sell. Then again, the training facilities, the stadium & the big smoke are all big draws for some. Is that what we want to promote as a club though? We need to instill the belief we can win things by bringing in the right players. For far too long we've been viewed as a soft touch. We're like a giant playground but we lack any direction. That has to change.

Bayern will move for Naglesman if as expected Flick takes the German national job. Of course Nagelsman may fancy a move to a different league in which case Bayern could move for Klopp with Nagelsman taking the reigns at Liverpool.
If we want to secure a higher calibre manager we need to get a move on. On top of Bayern, Juventus, Napoli and Barcelona could all be in the market for new managers come the summer. Just because Naglesman is alledgely Danny Boys prime target really means nothing.

So true. With no European football on offer we become an even harder sell. Then again, the training facilities, the stadium & the big smoke are all big draws for some. Is that what we want to promote as a club though? We need to instill the belief we can win things by bringing in the right players. For far too long we've been viewed as a soft touch. We're like a giant playground but we lack any direction. That has to change.

What the stadium and training facilities that were paid for by bank loans?

That doesn't impress me.

It's like a mate buying a massive house with a massive mortgage and saying look at my house. Means jack shit to anyone with a brain.

What the stadium and training facilities that were paid for by bank loans?

That doesn't impress me.

It's like a mate buying a massive house with a massive mortgage and saying look at my house. Means jack shit to anyone with a brain.

Im with you RD 100%.

Im with you RD 100%.

I actually predicted this moment. I knew there would be a time where Levy couldn't sit behind the stadium project and deflect from the poor football decisions the club has been making. The inability in 2017 to find net spending when your manager has got you another year of incremental revenue from CL participation. Allowing the best team and half a billion valued squad to evaporate into a club that doesn't even get 60 points in the league.

I keep hoping that Levy has the foresight to realise that he is the last person that should be hiring managers. A complete lack of football DNA to make these important decisions. I never doubt his heart is in the right place, but mostly his football smarts are left wanting.

"Sandra don't bother with dinner tonight, I have some business I need to sort out ".

Can see Kevin Bond warming up the old Range Rover as we talk. Lol