• Leave to non-PL team

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stay at Spurs

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Taricco the yid

Vital Champions League
Some stats about kane after todays game.

14 - Harry Kane's goals have been worth more points to his club than any other player in the Premier League this season (14). Valuable.

23 - Harry Kane has scored 23 goals in 34 London derbies in the Premier League - equalling Didier Drogba's total in the competition (23 in 64).

19 - Harry Kane has scored 19 goals in his last 14 Premier League games on the road, scoring three hat-tricks in this run (vs Leicester, Hull and Burnley).

36 appearances this season- 35 goals.

150 club goals after today.

NEVER LEAVE US HARRY!!

Whilst we're at it; a big pat on the back for Christian too..

Assist king Eriksen at it again- the stats

Only Darren Anderton (67) has provided more assists for Spurs in the Premier League than Eriksen (45), who is now joint second alongside Aaron Lennon.

And he's done it in half the time ...

Kane has nothing to prove to me but he can carry on thinking he needs to if that motivates him.

I didn't think he was that great in the World Cup. I would have hoped for more goals than 6. But he captained a young side and played a big part in almost getting to the final.

Kane has nothing to prove to me but he can carry on thinking he needs to if that motivates him.

I didn't think he was that great in the World Cup. I would have hoped for more goals than 6. But he captained a young side and played a big part in almost getting to the final.

He definitely had a few niggles and was running on empty. We are still seeing the aftermath now.

He is hands down the best striker I have seen at Spurs.

Kane was average in the world cup, but when he's average he still gets the golden boot. Part of the reason we never drop him!

Even when he's at 70% you know his natural positioning is likely to see him get a chance or two and probably score one. Now he's dropping deeper and adding more assists to his game.

One thing I've noticed recently is in the post match interview with Dele I think Kane was asked about Dele's goal and he said to him "be nice for him to assist me next time" Dele laughed but you could tell they were both only half joking.

Kane has that Shearer record as his ultimate target. He's going to demand the right level of service from those around him and I'm sure in turn that raises the teams expectations and performances.

It's quite sobering to think that just two years ago I was accused of smoking some wacky baccy when I said he was going to be worth at least #100 mill ..!!

No, we said you were drunk.

Harry overtakes Jones
Harry Kane’s first-half penalty moved him ahead of Cliff Jones into fourth place in Spurs’ all-time leading list of goalscorers. Jones, the 83-year-old Welshman widely considered one of the best left wingers in the world in the 1960s, congratulated Kane on Twitter: “I played with the 3 best goalscorers in our club’s history and I believe he can pass them all to be no 1.”

1 Jimmy Greaves 266 goals in 379 games
2 Bobby Smith 208 in 317
3 Martin Chivers 174 in 367
4 Harry Kane 160 in 243
5 Cliff Jones 159 in 378