• Leave to other PL team

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Leave to non-PL team

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stay at Spurs

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whilst pogba should have seen red I have looked at the challenges where Kane got injured and to be fair I did not see foot/leg contact by the manc players...there was some body contact and that along with the fact that Kanes foot was slightly entrenched in the turf meant he leaned away / was pushed by the body contact and damaged his ankle ligaments as a result....I do not believe it was malicious whilst I agree with Souness Pogba has a history of this type of chllenge (red carded last time he did it) and deserved a red. ...thats what I think I saw!

Kane had his right foot trod on, his left ankle gave way in his reaction to it, then a player came in and wildly kicked out, missed the ball and kicked Kanes right ankle or lower shin. It's on video, it happened.

I've just had to scroll through 3 pages of posts to find a thread on Harry Kane but it was deemed right to mash all the headings together despite a 47 % vote to keep the site the same.

Anyway back to Kane. An interesting piece on his passing prowess. There is a video of his passing exploits which begs the question....is he the best passing striker in the PL ?

We have all seen his quick thinking and vision plus execution in passing. It's being noticed now.

I've just had to scroll through 3 pages of posts to find a thread on Harry Kane but it was deemed right to mash all the headings together despite a 47 % vote to keep the site the same.

Anyway back to Kane. An interesting piece on his passing prowess. There is a video of his passing exploits which begs the question....is he the best passing striker in the PL ?

We have all seen his quick thinking and vision plus execution in passing. It's being noticed now.

The Forum vote indicated that merging the ITK Forum was ok but not Open Terrace. Obviously, we were overridden by the powers that can do that. Their thinking is that all other forums have all football-related threads under one forum and they have more activity.

Use the search function. It works well.

The biggest % of all votes was 47 % to leave it alone. What's the point of a vote if the decision is already made. ?

Re read the questions. Over half wanted the ITK thread merged and half of those wanted everything merged. This Ain’t Brexit l. :thumbup::halo:

Rather than less categories the forum needed more.

What about a Youth Watch category. To include results and player reports. When we talk about them there is no structure and knowledge gaps.

The transfer category only became redundant because somebody started a Transfer Fantasy thread.

Injuries are becoming more of an issue and new technology is moving fast on treatments. There is a knowledge gap on this subject too.

No, let's just lump it all together. It reminds me of Poch just throwing a team out there on a whim and hoping for the best.

It's no good putting a spin on the votes to justify the change, 47 % wanted no change. It's too narrow a split. I don't like it and I don't think people knew what they were voting for. I think they will change their minds and demand another vote.

Rather than less categories the forum needed more.

What about a Youth Watch category. To include results and player reports. When we talk about them there is no structure and knowledge gaps.

The transfer category only became redundant because somebody started a Transfer Fantasy thread.

Injuries are becoming more of an issue and new technology is moving fast on treatments. There is a knowledge gap on this subject too.

No, let's just lump it all together. It reminds me of Poch just throwing a team out there on a whim and hoping for the best.

It's no good putting a spin on the votes to justify the change, 47 % wanted no change. It's too narrow a split. I don't like it and I don't think people knew what they were voting for. I think they will change their minds and demand another vote.

Nick. We were asked what we thought. We put it to a poll and the decision was made above the mods based on what was going on on other forums. Nothing is forever. And there isn't any reason we can't pin threads that have consistently significant post counts.

Nick. We were asked what we thought. We put it to a poll and the decision was made above the mods based on what was going on on other forums. Nothing is forever. And there isn't any reason we can't pin threads that have consistently significant post counts.

We are Spurs , we are not other forums.

Back and sharp. Harry looked like Harry against Villa. City will be a real bellwether.

Based on months of data....I would call the 20 min for Kane against Villa a anomaly, not the standard. The standard unfortunately is becoming his performance against Newcastle.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/harry-kane-already-fearing-liverpool-19010119

How deluded is he ?

Keeping up with Liverpool and Citeh lol , he should be more concerned about trying to keep up with the Spammers , Leicester and Everton this season, that's going to be hard enough.

I saw a table based on the last 15 PL games , and we're 3rd from bottom !

All teams have to do is look at City and the scouse and realise how hard you have to work to win a title. The way these two teams press is insane.

Henderson is not my cup of tea but against the gooners he was going mad at players when they weren't pressing. Who does that at spurs? Too many wimpy losers to do that.

Look at Pep and Aguero against us last week when he was subbed?

How Kane thinks we can get near them by jogging around and playing at a snails pace is not only delusional but it's retarded.

Compare this current team to the 16/17 team and you realise how much we have declined.