• Leave to other PL team

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Leave to non-PL team

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stay at Spurs

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
According to a dubious report, Real Madrid asked about Kane pre Xmas and were told by Levy 310 mil.

RM's problems on and off the pitch continue to worsen; they now need around 650 million Euro's for their planned stadium refurbishment; their cofferes are empty; FFP is taking a toll on them as is the Spainish governments crackdown on it's state aid via tax breaks etc - So much so that the President of RM is looking to change it's legal status and bring in large outside commercial shareholders - a scenario that looks like the fan opposition to it, could have the club in turmoil for years.

They're foundering in the league and look woefully short of winning the CL this year - so next year may well not even qualify for the CL.

They're buying 'potential' only so far recently - and have a big need to sell. (Bale has now had 29 seperate injuries since joining RM and I'd lay money on it that they're plotting to sell him). If they do, would it be enough to fund a deal for Hazard and Eriksen ( or one of the other) as well as a World record deal for Kane?

Unless they get around a billion Euro's investment in total (which is being said is needed) this looks like a tall order and a bid on that scale for Harry - almost impossible to pull off.

Last edited:
If Kane is out for 4 weeks that is roughly 5 or 6 games. The same as Son. Two of those are cup games, the Chavs return leg and Palace in the FA Cup. We have a slender lead over chavs so I would suggest defending it .

Llorente could be on his way too . Out of the players we have left who is closest to a striker? Alli IMO. Could bring Parrott in ? Sterling ?

Just get a loan striker in for the rest of the season. We obviously need him now with the most important month coming up.

This time next month we could be out of the League Cup, FA Cup and if a bad first result again Dortmund we could be basically out of that as well. We cannot rely on Llorente, if Son was here we could maybe get by as him as striker.

Just get a loan striker in for the rest of the season. We obviously need him now with the most important month coming up.

This time next month we could be out of the League Cup, FA Cup and if a bad first result again Dortmund we could be basically out of that as well. We cannot rely on Llorente, if Son was here we could maybe get by as him as striker.

Historically, we've done quite well when Harry has been injured.

Scott, what sane striker would want to come to Spurs. We have proven that if you are not named Kane, you will not get any minutes...(except in case of injury)

Scott, what sane striker would want to come to Spurs. We have proven that if you are not named Kane, you will not get any minutes...(except in case of injury)

I think you'd be surprised, who wouldn't want to come to one of the best teams in England....in London...in every cup still (including the CL) to play under one of the best strikers in world football. Surely someone like Timo Werner would be a good option? He can play as a wide man as well

A striker playing with Kane needs to be adaptable like Kane. Son gets games with Kane on the pitch and without . A young player looking to learn and gain experience with a view to challenging for a place could work. Parrott may fit the bill, from what I gather he is versatile.

A striker playing with Kane needs to be adaptable like Kane. Son gets games with Kane on the pitch and without . A young player looking to learn and gain experience with a view to challenging for a place could work. Parrott may fit the bill, from what I gather he is versatile.

So no sign of Parrott in the U23's at the weekend. He captained the U18's though on Saturday with 2 goals. Well worth a read (https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/2019/january/four-goals-but-work-to-do-for-under-18s/). Talks to his all round attributes.

As for the U23's, Janssen played 63 mins and scored.

So no sign of Parrott in the U23's at the weekend. He captained the U18's though on Saturday with 2 goals. Well worth a read (https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/2019/january/four-goals-but-work-to-do-for-under-18s/). Talks to his all round attributes.

As for the U23's, Janssen played 63 mins and scored.

Very interesting and gives examples of Troys all round play. A headed goal, hold up play, shots , fouled in the box and captain, sounds like a description of Kane.

Won't train till March the Spurs website says. If that's the case it could be mid March unless he heals quick and can get back training earlier.

Hurry back Harry Kane!

When does Sonny come back? And what is the Asian Cup anyway (right after the World Cup, are they mad?...I suppose so, the African Cup of Nations is at least during the summer this year not that it affects us).

One good thing with Harry being down (and yes, I'm clutching at straws here), we'll be less predictable in the final third!