Harry Kane | Vital Football

Harry Kane

D

Departed

He is being compared,to all the greats. I have even seen him referred to as "Killer" Kane.

Luckily he has th e mentality to ignore the bullshit and keep his head down and work. The question is how will he handle being considered Ed one of the best and the "clout" that will allow him. And how will Pochettino handle it.

80deg16minW - 11/9/2017 10:29

He is being compared,to all the greats. I have even seen him referred to as "Killer" Kane.

Luckily he has th e mentality to ignore the bullshit and keep his head down and work. The question is how will he handle being considered Ed one of the best and the "clout" that will allow him. And how will Pochettino handle it.

He's grounded; he's seen the other end of professional football via his loans - he also knows just how close he was to being sold.

He'll handle it in his sleep.

Would love to see him be with us his whole career, so long as we continue to be amongst the top teams and actually pick up a trophy or 2 along the way I'm sure there is every chance he will hang about. He better at least win a trophy with us!

The improvement is there for all to see, not only in his own performances but the entire teams. We are now competing at the highest level so it's hard to see why he can't enjoy future success with us.

80deg16minW - 11/9/2017 11:14

Spursex - 11/9/2017 10:49

80deg16minW - 11/9/2017 10:40

I'm more worried about Pochettino.

Seriously, why?

IMO Any threat to Pochettino's authority is a one way ticketed a transfer. Real or

How do you think Harry would threaten Poch's authority?

The only time these types of player v coach/manager head to head clashes happen is when the agent is remote controlling the player to cause friction to get a move.

Harry's agent is one of the what I would call the more professional advisors and generally simply doesn't get involved with those type of stunts, so even if I did think that it's a possibility, I think it's a very small one.

The bigger threat will be Will deciding that he wants his £10 -30 mill bonus for getting him off to Real Madrid... :10:

Poch spoke about Kane the other day. He holds him in very high regard both as a player and person. I suspect the feeling is mutual from Kane.

yeah get the impression they both have a lot of time for the other... Don't see Kane's ego reaching the level where Poch will see him as a problem.

Nick Real Deal - 16/9/2017 09:07

Apparently Sherwood told Harry....no more loans, you either get into the first team or you will be sold.

I know, I posted as such at the time. I actually wish we'd make up and be friends and get Sherwood back for the kids, but of course, it's unlikely now.