Harry Kane to City for a fee of | Vital Football

Harry Kane to City for a fee of

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
£160 million and a wage of £400k a week is a rumour(taken from the Sun) on the Beeb's Gossip page.If true if i were Spurs i'd snatch their hands off,i do think Kane's a gr8 striker but that sort of money is too good to turn down i think,i'm wondering if anyone else agrees with me.Four four two reckon City are prepared to offer one of Bernardo Silva,Ryad Mahrez or one of ENGLAND's BIG HEROE'S Raheem Sterling.Further down the list it says ARSEnal have been told to up their offer for 32 year old Aaron Ramsdale to more than £32million,this transfer saga's aged young Rammers by 9 years.:giggle: UTB

£160 million and a wage of £400k a week is a rumour(taken from the Sun) on the Beeb's Gossip page.If true if i were Spurs i'd snatch their hands off,i do think Kane's a gr8 striker but that sort of money is too good to turn down i think,i'm wondering if anyone else agrees with me.Four four two reckon City are prepared to offer one of Bernardo Silva,Ryad Mahrez or one of ENGLAND's BIG HEROE'S Raheem Sterling.Further down the list it says ARSEnal have been told to up their offer for 32 year old Aaron Ramsdale to more than £32million,this transfer saga's aged young Rammers by 9 years.:giggle: UTB

even Mr Aya's grudgingly happy with this one :LOL:

Unfortunately, even Saudi princes (or even Thai dolphin assassins) cannot compete with a country which has vast amounts of oil beneath its surface.
Very sadly, this completely skews the market and makes “football fair play” just a laughable and meaningless phrase.
Still, if Kane is worth that much, it makes you wonder what Rammers, Berge and the Moose must be worth. Answers on a postcard please to: Sr. M Arteta, c/o Arsenal F.C.
:toot:

Top talent is always expensive, and Kane is a certain goal scorer who can do it on the big stage. All about who Spurs are going to replace him with. £160m sounds like a lot of money, but they are pretty big boots to fill.

Levy will be the happiest with this.Good move for Kane and, TBH, as the football world becomes increasingly more divorced from the real world, is anybody really surprised?

Give them Sterling as a makeweight- that takes it down to 155m- as Sterling ws awful for City all season and will be lucky to get a game this year.

AND- Manchester has Saint Marcus so London needs someone of similar stature:eek:

Lot of money for someone who misses 4 months every season.

Makes total sense for them to try and palm off Sir Raz on Spurs though. Firstly because he's been shite for ages and secondly because he has no partnership with Kane.

Maybe Nuno will come in for McBurnie ?. He was supposed to be looking at him when he was with Wolves. Now that would be funny and we could tell Arsenal to do one.