• Leave to other PL team

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Leave to non-PL team

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stay at Spurs

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi performance tonight against albeit mediocre opposition show he still can finish from any position…infuriates me he cannot be professional and show same for the club that has supported his development…the demise of his league stature is his own doing…mentally still a child!!!

I watched most of the first half so not sure if he managed to repeat this amazing feat in the 2nd half. But he actually attacked a cross. Wouldn't be surprised if that's the first cross he's attacked this season. and he got in front of the defender too. Remarkable.

The difference today was he got service . He got more crosses and passes to him today than he has all season at Spurs. You can moan as much as you want but the fact off the matter is if you give him service and something to attack he will. Once that first goal goes in its like a weight has been lifted. From then on everything is easy. You just play the game you love free from pressure

The difference today was he got service . He got more crosses and passes to him today than he has all season at Spurs. You can moan as much as you want but the fact off the matter is if you give him service and something to attack he will. Once that first goal goes in its like a weight has been lifted. From then on everything is easy. You just play the game you love free from pressure
The real difference last night was that he wants to play for England. He doesn't want to play for Spurs.

You've actually made the case (inadvertently, I suspect) for dropping him. You've repeatedly said that we don't have the players of the quality needed to provide him with the service he needs to score goals. So, given that without his goals he's largely been a passenger in the side this season, wouldn't it be better to bring in other players who, whilst not having his goalscoring abilities, do have other attributes? At least we'd have 11 players on the pitch who want to play for the club.

Not exactly sure where or when everyone came to the conclusion that Harry Kane was a "smart" man.

He's a bonehead, always has been. Prolly damn fortunate he can play football, because otherwise he'd likely be Captaining a Rubbish Truck around town.

Anything wrong with "Captaining a Rubbish Truck"? good honest important employment, what state our streets without them, please don't insult by comparing these peops to HK, they do not deserve it.

I took a balanced view of the events of last few days:

The interview (read it on Sky report) was an embarrassment and an insult to Spurs about the 'work hard' bit and the support given to him.

As for his performance, firstly, a very poor opposition that was very open at the back. If peeps like Maguire can get a free header and Hendo can waltz past their defence, you know the level we are facing! Remember, folks were wondering if Harry needs to be in the squad for the these two gimme games.

Can't deny that Harry's goals were well executed and there was better movement. The England midfield movement was much better (1st half) and plenty service. So much so that Harry also missed at least two sitters.

I wasn't impressed with his high press which still lacked conviction and was at a lazy pace.

Sterling whilst worked hard was doing his usual but I did note Harry was just as selfish.

All in all, happy to see him score and let's see if he can replicate it in our shirt in the PL. I think Leeds United would've thrashed Albania!

The real difference last night was that he wants to play for England. He doesn't want to play for Spurs.

You've actually made the case (inadvertently, I suspect) for dropping him. You've repeatedly said that we don't have the players of the quality needed to provide him with the service he needs to score goals. So, given that without his goals he's largely been a passenger in the side this season, wouldn't it be better to bring in other players who, whilst not having his goalscoring abilities, do have other attributes? At least we'd have 11 players on the pitch who want to play for the club.

I don't think it's the players I think it has been the tactics. I don't want Harry at Spurs I have not for seasons. If Harry is not trying because he is trying to force a move then he should be fined and made to train with the youth. I am just saying all of you were singing his praises for years and I have been saying the opposite. I just think we should not judge so quickly when 90% of the team have been playing with the same energy and just as poor. Plus I don't have the same problem of someone saying he has to talk to the chairman about his future. If he wants to win things then he has to leave us. I say again though if he is not trying to force a move then he should not be allowed near the first team

I don't think it's the players I think it has been the tactics. I don't want Harry at Spurs I have not for seasons. If Harry is not trying because he is trying to force a move then he should be fined and made to train with the youth. I am just saying all of you were singing his praises for years and I have been saying the opposite. I just think we should not judge so quickly when 90% of the team have been playing with the same energy and just as poor. Plus I don't have the same problem of someone saying he has to talk to the chairman about his future. If he wants to win things then he has to leave us. I say again though if he is not trying to force a move then he should not be allowed near the first team
I don't think any of us had an issue with Kane talking to the Chairman about leaving. And I think the vast majority of us fully expected him to leave this summer and it would have been with our understanding and appreciation.

But he didn't go to the chairman, did he? And he didn't wait until the end of the season. Instead he went public in an interview with Gary Neville. And they broadcast the interview whilst the season was still going and we had an outside chance of Champions League and failing that a good chance of the Europa League. It was grossly unprofessional and disrespectful to everyone at the club.

And even today, with his latest interview, he stills cast himself as the victim in all this.

I don't think any of us had an issue with Kane talking to the Chairman about leaving. And I think the vast majority of us fully expected him to leave this summer and it would have been with our understanding and appreciation.

But he didn't go to the chairman, did he? And he didn't wait until the end of the season. Instead he went public in an interview with Gary Neville. And they broadcast the interview whilst the season was still going and we had an outside chance of Champions League and failing that a good chance of the Europa League. It was grossly unprofessional and disrespectful to everyone at the club.

And even today, with his latest interview, he stills cast himself as the victim in all this.

Any spurs fan with any analytical ability understands Kane is a 1st class ****.

The evidence is there. If people want to ignore it fine, let them. They are just kidding themselves it's someone else's fault.

Kane acting the victim just makes him look more pathetic.

You can probably tell I don't like him. I couldn't careless what he has done in the past either. He is the type of guy I would literally destroy in my industry. Aha.

Any spurs fan with any analytical ability understands Kane is a 1st class ****.

The evidence is there. If people want to ignore it fine, let them. They are just kidding themselves it's someone else's fault.

Kane acting the victim just makes him look more pathetic.

You can probably tell I don't like him. I couldn't careless what he has done in the past either. He is the type of guy I would literally destroy in my industry. Aha.

If Harry Kane had Lucas Moura’s attitude he would be Ronaldo level.

Anything wrong with "Captaining a Rubbish Truck"? good honest important employment, what state our streets without them, please don't insult by comparing these peops to HK, they do not deserve it.

My lot do. I take photo's every time they are supposed to empty my rubbish and I have to clean up after them. They always drop recycling on the kerbside and just leave it. I've made a couple of formal complaints to the council and even made one of them take a photo of the rubbish he had dropped.

Interestingly, Kane's attitude is very similar to that of my bin men.