• Leave to other PL team

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Leave to non-PL team

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stay at Spurs

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Harry is starting to annoy me now. After his joke effort levels in the 2nd half on Sunday he has now done his normal England captain interview.

"Obviously sometimes they don't get the full story of what's going on, but from my point of view I have got a clear conscience, and I [have] just got to keep doing what I do."

"I'm doing everything that I'm being asked for and asked to do by the club and I'm here now with England.

"I know everyone wants to know about every situation that happens over the summer, but like I said I'm focused on what's to come and the future."

and later in the interview

"Obviously, everything that went on with the club is between me and the club and that's the way it will stay."

Nice that he can have a clear conscience for turning up late and posting lies on Instagram.

When he starts doing everything that is asked for by Spurs, can someone let me know.

Harry is starting to annoy me now. After his joke effort levels in the 2nd half on Sunday he has now done his normal England captain interview.

"Obviously sometimes they don't get the full story of what's going on, but from my point of view I have got a clear conscience, and I [have] just got to keep doing what I do."

"I'm doing everything that I'm being asked for and asked to do by the club and I'm here now with England.

"I know everyone wants to know about every situation that happens over the summer, but like I said I'm focused on what's to come and the future."

and later in the interview

"Obviously, everything that went on with the club is between me and the club and that's the way it will stay."

Nice that he can have a clear conscience for turning up late and posting lies on Instagram.

When he starts doing everything that is asked for by Spurs, can someone let me know.

Got to agree. Sunday was an absolute ideal opportunity to replace him with a more mobile player for the last 20mins. I KNOW he is an amazing player and you sacrifice the one player almost guaranteed to score BUT he did miss a sitter on Sunday and HE DID slow down. Get that man off the pitch the minute he slows down, if its 45mins/60mins or whatever. I want full throttle from him at all times or not in the team. The England fans will give him both barrels if he tries that shite for England again. He has been found out

Got to agree. Sunday was an absolute ideal opportunity to replace him with a more mobile player for the last 20mins. I KNOW he is an amazing player and you sacrifice the one player almost guaranteed to score BUT he did miss a sitter on Sunday and HE DID slow down. Get that man off the pitch the minute he slows down, if its 45mins/60mins or whatever. I want full throttle from him at all times or not in the team. The England fans will give him both barrels if he tries that shite for England again. He has been found out
The thing is why did he get such an easy time of it with our fans on Sunday? The mood of the fans at the stadium doesn't seem to reflect the thoughts of most on here.

If a player has limited ability but gives 100% there's not much more you can ask. But if a player gives less than 100% - and in Kane's case way less than 100% - it's totally unacceptable no matter how good you are.

The problem is, we don't have any sort of competition for his place.

Last edited:
The thing is why did he get such an easy time of it with our fans on Sunday? The mood of the fans at the stadium doesn't seem to reflect the thoughts of most on here.

If a player has limited ability but gives 100% there's not much more you can ask. But if a player gives less than 100% - and in Kane's case way less than 100% - it's totally unacceptable no matter how good you are.

The problem is, is that we don't have any sort of competition for his place.

We need a manager with balls enough to make the change. We managed the first 2 games and didnt do any worse than the Wolves game. Harry is not the focal point of this team any more. He is a member of the squad and as such does not have the luxury of pacing himself. Massive priority is to work out the plan B even if it costs us some results, we will be better off in the long run.

Anyone else think Harry will be a psg player this time next season. They will need a new striker and Harry will be a bit cheaper. Why turn down €200 million. Maybe because they knew they could not get the player they want and could be banking on Pochs relationship with Kane might tip the scales for PSG

Anyone else think Harry will be a psg player this time next season. They will need a new striker and Harry will be a bit cheaper. Why turn down €200 million. Maybe because they knew they could not get the player they want and could be banking on Pochs relationship with Kane might tip the scales for PSG
Kane won't want to go to France. He wants to break Shearer's record so will stay in England. But if he did go abroad he probably imagines himself in a Real Madrid shirt.

Next summer City & Real will compete to sign Haaland. Whoever doesn't get him will likely try for Kane. I think that will be City.

The problem is, we don't have any sort of competition for his place.

That's been the issue for 8 seasons running. Yet every summer I hear what a good transfer window we have had.

We need a manager with balls enough to make the change. We managed the first 2 games and didnt do any worse than the Wolves game. Harry is not the focal point of this team any more. He is a member of the squad and as such does not have the luxury of pacing himself. Massive priority is to work out the plan B even if it costs us some results, we will be better off in the long run.

Nuno irritated me by starting Kane. He hadn't earned the right to start.

Unfortunately it seems Nuno is just as weak as Poch and Jose when it comes to Harry.

Unfortunately it seems Nuno is just as weak as Poch and Jose when it comes to Harry.

This is just about the biggest problem facing Spurs over the next few months. We have oppertunity to do it whilst the fan base is still a little sore about Kanes actions. I am not asking for him to be punished, just make it very clear in words and actions that we no longer guarentee him game time. Crikey, even Southgate had the balls to do it mid tournament and the result was Kane stepped up a gear.

Start him by all means but surely those gps bra things they wear will quickly highlight his running stats. Just tell him what you want out of him minimum and when he drops below, pull him off. I dont think its the answer for Son to be CF but i would rather that than Kane thinking he can rule the roost again.

So before the Wolves game, Son pulled up with a problem in his hamstring. He played through it but didn't have a good game. He then had a short cameo in the Pacos game. By the time we got to the Watford game he was subbed after 65 mins.

Gets you wondering whether Kane's selection and not being subbed when he should have been was to do with protecting Son.

Here we go again !!!

So before the Wolves game, Son pulled up with a problem in his hamstring. He played through it but didn't have a good game. He then had a short cameo in the Pacos game. By the time we got to the Watford game he was subbed after 65 mins.

Gets you wondering whether Kane's selection and not being subbed when he should have been was to do with protecting Son.

Here we go again !!!

Makes you wonder how many chances Scarlett might get...I still believe he'd be better off with a loan, but looks like the powers that be disagree.

Here we go again !!!

I hadnt thought of that. Fair point and worrying. Back to wanting another striker :-( Anyone got Troys number?

Here we go again !!!

There's just to much previous with Kane to not think that way unfortunately.

Kane won't want to go to France. He wants to break Shearer's record so will stay in England. But if he did go abroad he probably imagines himself in a Real Madrid shirt.

Next summer City & Real will compete to sign Haaland. Whoever doesn't get him will likely try for Kane. I think that will be City.

He might not but I don't think he will get the move he wants now in England. Unless city are really struggling to score goals and there is know hope of signing Haaland they will not pay the money levy wants for a 30 year old

He might not but I don't think he will get the move he wants now in England. Unless city are really struggling to score goals and there is know hope of signing Haaland they will not pay the money levy wants for a 30 year old

Harry may have missed the boat with City, I have it on very strong authority that Dusan Vlahovic could be their one and only target in January and that Commisso will sell if he sees £80+ mill - chances are City would pay that for a 21-year-old who many think is the next top striker in Europe...if not Jan, then the summer looks certain he'll be sold by Fiorentina.