Harry Kane (N/G N/CV N/COVID N/BREXIT) | Vital Football

Harry Kane (N/G N/CV N/COVID N/BREXIT)

Nice one Harry. Just shows that not all Prem players are money grabbing arse wipes after all.

Brilliant. Kane gets a lot of stick from non Spurs fans but shows here what a class act he is. Orient deserve a bit of happier news too.

Good story and I like the personal connection too. More of this goes on than we are led to believe. Of course footballers spend money on bling, cars and trash but many do stuff like this too.

How about asking that some Premier League multi millionaires 'adopt' a League one or League two team to sponsor.

We could send them a monthly newsletter, a signed team photo, a picture of happy smiling children in the Rainham End and a cuddley toy of Steve Evans.

"Just three hundred thousand quid could save a club"

How about asking that some Premier League multi millionaires 'adopt' a League one or League two team to sponsor.

We could send them a monthly newsletter, a signed team photo, a picture of happy smiling children in the Rainham End and a cuddley toy of Steve Evans.

"Just three hundred thousand quid could save a club"

High maintenance 'wags' might well object to all that.*

*Apart from the cuddly Evans toy offer bit.

Good story and I like the personal connection too. More of this goes on than we are led to believe. Of course footballers spend money on bling, cars and trash but many do stuff like this too.
I reckon you're right but there will always be some miserable git will poo poo it.
On one of the anniversaries of Hillsborough, Steven Gerrard donated £96k to the fund and was called out for being tight as this is "less than a week's wages".
Obviously the idiot wasn't aware that Gerrard makes regular much larger donations and that this one was symbolic (£1k per victim) as it was for the anniversary 😡

“Harry Kane will become the first World Cup Golden Boot winner to sponsor an English club since Aston Villa had Muller on their shirts in the 1990s.”

Not sure if this is fake news but McCammon is rumoured to have offered to sponsor our shirts using a portion of his tribunal payout but his insistence on using controversial wording ( FU Scallywag) meant that the deal collapsed.

Not sure of your point here osk.

He raised the awareness around the issue and put his own money in to start working jointly with the charity. Has put more of his own money into this recently.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...sed-20MILLION-vulnerable-kids-Manchester.html

Cheers Jerry.

I was simply asking what the article said about Marcus Rashord. For some reason “The Sun” articles don’t like opening in my household 😊

Good on him. And as someone else mentioned, a lot of high profile footballers do some amazing charity work, but don’t blag about it. Or they get shot down because “well you should. You can afford it”.